author's note

Dear Diary,

Hi there, it's me! (Sorry, not Dan anymore.)

Let's ignore the Dear Diary bit, I can't really be bothered to write an author's note in that style, I feel as though it might be a tad lame.

So, that's it! 'Dear Diary' has officially come to an end. I'd originally contemplated ending it on a sad note, but I thought you guys might appreciate a happy ending ;) Don't be sad that Dan and Phil passed away in this - remember they both passed peacefully and they were happy!

I can honestly say I've adored writing this. I'd say it's on a par with how much I loved writing 'ASL?' If I'm honest. I remember when I finished 'ASL?' and you were all going crazy for a sequel, I was equally excited and nervous - I was worried I wouldn't enjoy it as much as the first story, or that you guys wouldn't be into it in the same way you were with 'ASL?'. But with every chapter you guys have never failed to amaze me. Within seconds of posting each update I've been bombarded with votes and comments, and it makes me so, so happy to see you guys enjoying my content. You all make me very happy so thankyou.

There will probably not be a sequel to this; for now, I'm sticking with 'ASL?' and 'Dear Diary'. I considered continuing this series into a trilogy following the life of Dil, or something similar from Phil's perspective, but I'm not too sure. If you guys would be interested let me know, although don't go getting your hopes up as it may not happen and, if it does, it won't be for a while - I have other works I want to focus on for now!

But seriously, thankyou for being so supportive and encouraging about this. You're all so lovely and I'm so glad that by writing this, I've been able to connect with so many of you & get to know as many of you as possible - I feel like we're all friends now, how cute :)

That's all from me! Thankyou for reading and enjoying, and for giving me the motivation to continue writing even when I wanted to give up on everything. Feel free to check out my other Phanfics - Ghost and Identity in the meantime - I hope to see you there!

Signing out,

Freya (or FreyFrey, whichever you prefer) xxx

P.S. I've created a playlist for the 'ASL?' & 'Dear Diary' fics - I'll post them in a new chapter :)