The day I died.

THE REMAKE IS OUT!! IF YOU ARE A NEW READER, CHECK OUT MY PAGE AND READ THE REMAKE. THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED AND I DONT WANT IT TO BE DELETED WHILE YOURE STILL READING IT. GO GO GO!!!

I'm sorry if the first few chapters of this book suck like hell, but this is my first book that I've ever written, so the chapters also might be a little too short.

"Huh", I said as I woke up in a very unusual place that looked like a large, flat island with a few mountains. As I got to my feet, something zoomed overhead. Well, actually two things. They were jets, and seconds later, a squadron came after it. People chasing bad guys? Anyways, I tried running as fast as I can to catch up.

Wow. How rude of me. As always, I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Magnus. Magnus Clark. But you can call me Magnus. Anyways, let's get back to the story...

So, as I was saying, it was really hard to catch up. Hey, at least I burned some calories, right? Whatever. Ok. So one of the two jets in the front shot something. It was hard to see at first, but as I got closer and closer, it became more clear. It was a heat-seeking missile! I don't know how I knew that, but I am a brainiac. And that missile was coming straight at me. I tried dodging it, but that did no good. Probably because I'm too "hot". Do you get the joke? (Please do not rage on me for any of my jokes.) Anyways, I'm really good at dying. The missile hit me, and that's the story of how I died! No other secrets that I'm hiding from you! I love cliffhangers!