Aftermath

"Well, gosh dang it!" I yelled as I woke up in the nurse's office. My leg looked like it was stabbed with a knife 50 times. My head also hurt like hell. Well, I felt like I was in hell. Anyways, It was already the end of the day. The bell rang, and I limped out of the gates of school as fast as I can. Oh yeah. I also forgot to mention that every few minutes, my iron rod appears back in my pocket. Unless I am using it. Oh, how was I going to explain this to my mom? I had no idea. That's why I have an extra robotic leg. I always have extras. Next time, I'm gonna use a lightsaber or something instead of a rapier. When I got in the car, my mom asked, "How was school?" I lied by saying, "Oh, it was fine." At least that mini battle thing at school was a secret. And my head already healed. When I got home, I spent all my time thinking of every single tactic possible, and figured out ways to counter all of them. I was just going easy the first time. These people only know one side of me... I am also a little bit evil too...
The next day, I went to school. This time, during recess, someone else was getting bullied. I did my trick where I hide in the shadows. Then I put one arm around that guy's neck, and my other hand was holding an activated lightsaber in front of the bully's neck. Oh man... He cursed and dropped the victim. Then I let go and disactivated my lightsaber. That's when I came back in sight. I helped the victim up. It was a girl. Wow. Kids, never bully people because of their gender. Anyways, she looked like she was choked or something. I am too much of a Star Wars nerd. Anyways, her face was literally blue. I helped her up. I asked, "What's your name?". "Athena," she replied. "And I have an Achilles heel!" Oops. I covered my mouth. I sometimes blurt out random things. Whatever. It probably doesn't matter. At least nothing is probably gonna happen. It's not cloudy anymore! Now that's something I can be happy about. Everyone was crowding around me and Athena. Now that's something everyone saw. That's when I transformed my lightsaber into rocket boots and flew out, yelling, "Peace out!". (Even though I have a robotic leg, I still have my Achilles heel. The river Styx is really... complicated). During lunch, there was nothing really that happened. When I got home I had a great idea. And I had all the materials for it: a white shirt, and some paint.

-=+=-

Author's note: Hey buds! Time to describe Athena!
Hair color: brown
Race: Human
Skin color: light tan
Eye color: grey
Description: probably the second best of the best. Named after the Greek goddess of wisdom, Athena.

Guys! I also wanted to say that no one is commenting on my chapters. I don't know names, so I'm asking YOU guys. Use the way I described in the comments, and your entry will have a chance to be picked out of a hat. Also describe if they have magical powers or something like that if they have them. I will choose two names from a hat. If you get chosen, I will make a chapter for shoutouts. Otherwise, have fun!

May the Force be with you,
xXDarthAwesome369Xx

-=+=-