Episode 2

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to compete in a Nether-ized parkour course! In the end, it was three to three, and it was up to Zupay for the Screaming Pigs. Even with his fear of heights, he made it, winning for his team. And the Killer Chickens said bye to Witton, the...lovable...Wither Skeleton that never spoke. Who will go home today? Find out, right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (10): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ender, Cavell, Ian, Endie, Skelly, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (11): Zombee, Agatha, Ron, Creep, Victoria, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Kat, Mite

* * *

It was morning. You couldn't really tell, though, because there was no sun in the Nether. But yeah, it was morning.

In the girls' cabin, everyone was just waking up.

Blaise yawned and stretched her...fire thingies. "Good morning, everyone," she said cheerfully.

"Mornin'!" Mite replied cheerfully.

"I have to say, I'm proud of you, Blaise," Mag said. "You haven't yelled once this season."

"Yeah, I took anger management classes after last season," Blaise replied. "Sorry about everything I did back then, by the way."

"Apology accepted," Mag chuckled.

~~~

Mag's Confessional

"I could get used to this new Blaise. We're both from the Nether too, so we could be best friends!"

~~~

Victoria sat on her bed, breathing heavily. Kat flew out of the cabin, since she was so big.

Sno sat up in bed, feeling a little different. She looked down at her pillow.

There was a puddle of sweat.

~~~

Sno's Confessional

"Oh no. That's not good. I'm a snowman. Snowmen don't sweat! But I can't leave the show. I want to see Ron more!"

~~~

Over in the Screaming Pigs boy cabin, Zupay was having a meeting with the other five guys.

"Alright, I'm the leader of this team," he said. "No excuses. Any questions?"

Joe raised his hand.

"Yes, Joe?" Zupay asked.

"Um, why do you look like me but more...greener?" the Villager asked.

Zupay just rolled his eyes. "Any other questions?"

Zombee was about to say something, but decided against it.

"Good."

~~~

Zupay's Confessional

"Maybe this season I have a team that'll actually listen to me!"

~~~

The Killer Chickens boy cabin was the complete opposite.

Endie and Zombieswine were in the middle of a yelling match about who was the leader. Everyone else was just watching, annoyed expressions on their faces.

"I told you, I'm the leader of this team!" Zombieswine yelled.

"How about we choose a leader, so we have someone we actually like?!" Endie shouted back.