Episode 19

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, I brought back everyone's favorite contestant, Witton! The teams disbanded, and the mobs played TNT Tag! In the end, it was Ender vs. Zombieswine, and Ender won. He got to pick who went home, and he chose Witton. Sigh. What life threatening challenge will the mobs do today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Remaining Contestants (8): Zombieswine, Endie, Ender, Creep, Ron, Zupay, Joe, Mite
(same as last episode)

* * *

"It is time to attack Total Drama Nether."

"But boss, we're only half full on cow souls. We're gonna need more to attack."

"Fine. We will go get more. We attack tomorrow."

* * *

Ron and Zupay stared out at the lava sea.

"How do we know where Wither is?" Zupay asked.

"Uh...I have no idea," Ron replied.

"The Nether is a big place. You can't just go out there and expect to find Wither's lair easily," Zupay pointed out.

"I know, I know," Ron replied. "How can I find Wither's lair..."

"I know where his lair is!" came a voice.

Ron and Zupay turned around.

It was Joe.

"Joe? You know where Wither is?" Ron asked.

"If you mean the Three Headed Beast, then yes," Joe answered. "I'll show you!"

He leapt into the air, clearly aiming to land in the lava sea. Ron caught him before he could burn himself to death.

"Hold on, Joe," Ron said. "We need to find a way off this island first."

"I doubt there's a way off. Unless we swim," Zupay muttered.

"Well we can't swim through lava. Maybe we can make a boat...?" Ron wondered.

Zupay suddenly realized something. He pulled a bottle out of his pocket.

"What's in that?" Ron asked.

"Fire resistance potion," Zupay answered. "A...A...Agatha gave it to me. We were...planning on leaving the island and living on our own..."

"Oh," Ron said. "Well, there's one potion, and three of us."

"And only Joe knows the way to Wither," Zupay added.

"I'm a unicorn," Joe chimed in.

Ron thought about it. He finally made a decision.

"Joe. Listen carefully. I need you to go find With--the Three Headed Beast's lair. Leave a trail of something on your way there. Then, you need to stall the Three Headed Beast. Make sure he stays where he is. I'll follow the trail and come join you when I can get another potion," Ron explained.

Joe nodded. "Stall the Three Headed Beast. Leave a trail to him."

"Okay. Good luck," Ron said. Zupay handed Joe the fire resistance potion.