Episode 8

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to try to beat the Dropper! Almost all of them failed, and in the end, Endie lost for his team. But, Zombieswine had gotten the whole team to help him vote off Ender, and they did. Ender was sent home. Who will go home today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (7): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ian, Endie, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (8): Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Mite

* * *

"We're going to need to gather more souls," Larry said to Jerry. "Possessing that Villager has taken a lot out of us."

Jerry sighed. "Fine. The Villager better not be voted off today, though."

Wither flew up to the Overworld.

* * *

It was morning in the Nether. Ron walked up to Joe again.

"How are we gonna get Sno eliminated?" he asked.

Joe stared at Ron.

His eyes weren't red.

"You're eliminating your girlfriend?! How could you?!" Joe exclaimed.

"What? You're helping me vote her off," Ron replied, confused.

"Why would I do such a thing? Frosty the Snowman is nice!" Joe said.

Ron shook his head. "Whatever," and he left.

~~~

Ron's Confessional

"I don't understand. Last challenge he said he would help me vote her off. And I'm only doing it because she'll melt if she doesn't go."

~~~

Joe's Confessional

"Should I tell Frosty that her boyfriend is planning to vote her off?"

~~~

Zombieswine walked up to Mucus, who was alone.

"Next time we lose, we vote off Endie," the Zombie Pigman said.

"What? No! Endie's my friend!" Mucus protested.

"Too bad. If you don't vote him off, I'll get Mag eliminated," Zombieswine threatened.

"Oh yeah? And how are ya gonna do that?" Mucus asked.

"I have my ways," Zombieswine answered mysteriously.

"I'll make sure no one votes off Mag. She won't be eliminated," Mucus said.

"We'll see about that," Zombieswine replied, and he walked away.

~~~

Zombieswine's Confessional

"My next target was gonna be Endie, but Mucus thinks he can overthrow me. That's not gonna happen. I told him I'll get Mag eliminated, but really, it's him I'm after."