Episode 7

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to hunt and gather good, then prepare it into a delicious feast! The Screaming Pigs were doing great with Skelly the cook as their leader, until Joe sabotaged the feast and making it look like it was Zombee. Because of this, Zombee was eliminated. What pain and suffering will I put the mobs through today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (8): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ender, Ian, Endie, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (8): Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Mite

* * *

"We succeeded at getting rid of Zombee. Who shall we sabotage next?" Larry asked.

"How about nobody?" Barry suggested quietly.

"No. Next, we get rid of the snowman. She tried to rebel against me last season," Jerry answered. "Sno goes next."

* * *

Blaise was coming out of the outhouse confessional, hovering back to the girls cabin. Ian was going in the other direction, towards the confessional. But Zombieswine stopped both of them in their paths.

"If we lose today, vote off Ender," the Zombie Pigman ordered.

"Why shouldn't I vote off you?" Ian asked.

"Because if you do, I'll make sure I get you eliminated, some way, some how," Zombieswine growled.

Ian was slightly intimidated by this. He gulped. "O-okay. I'll vote off Ender."

Zombieswine turned to look at Blaise, who just nodded. "I'll vote him off too."

Zombieswine grinned. "Good." And he walked away.

~~~

Ian's Point of View

"I'm only listening to him because he scares me."

~~~

Blaise's Point of View

"I was gonna vote Ender off anyway. He annoys me."

~~~

"Challenge time!" Herobrine announced. "The author doesn't feel like writing anything else before the challenge like he usually does, so let's get to it! I'll teleport you all to the location."

He's right tho

* * *

The sixteen remaining mobs were teleported to a large nether brick platform.

Two hundred blocks up.

Zupay instantly started breathing heavily.

"Okay mobs, today's challenge is...The Dropper! Nether style!" Herobrine exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh I've seen DanTDM do the Dropper! He's so good at it!" Mite exclaimed.