Author's Final Note

So, the second season of "Total Drama
Minecraft" has come to an end.

I hope you all enjoyed reading it. I know I enjoyed writing it.

Actually, about halfway through this season, I got bored of it. And I actually almost quit writing it. But, everyone's positive comments kept me going, and I started to love writing this again.

I first published this book on September 26th, 2015.

I finished this book on April 30th, 2016.

This book took a little more than seven months to finish. That is way longer than TDM took, probably because I only did one episode a week (or sometimes no episodes a week).

But it's over now, so yay.

Anyway, huge thanks to everyone who gave me challenge ideas throughout the season. Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Also, big thanks to everyone who voted and commented! 

And thanks to everyone who just read the book too.

I don't usually do fun facts for this series, but I have one that I want to share with you all.

I originally planned on Mite being an evil character. She kinda became one at the end there, but I had planned on her being evil the whole season. But, I kinda gave up on that, because I was focusing more on Wither possessing the mobs. Oh well.

Now, what you've all been waiting for.

Season 3 of "Total Drama Minecraft" will be coming out this June!

I know you all want to know where it will take place. But I'm still not going to tell you, until I post the preview to the next season.

There is one thing I'm going to tell you about it, though.

It will have a brand new cast.

Yep, no more of the mobs from TDM and TDN.

For now.

So yeah, season 3 will have new characters! Yay!

I will publish a preview to season 3 sometime in mid-May.

That's all, everyone!

I hope you enjoyed "Total Drama Nether"!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist