Episode 4

"Last time on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to dig for statue pieces in the soul sand. It looked bad for the Killer Chickens for awhile, but when Joe sabotaged Zombee, the Screaming Pigs lost. Zombee just barely managed to stay in, and Victoria was eliminated. What will happen--wait a minute. Joe sabotaged his team? The idiot Villager? What? I thought...never mind. What will happen today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (10): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ender, Cavell, Ian, Endie, Creep, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (9): Zombee, Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Mite

* * *

It had been almost a whole day since last challenge. The sun was technically setting, even though no one could tell.

The mobs had just been hanging out around the fortress. (By the way, they live on a nether fortress. There are separate cabins in the fortress.)

Ron and Sno sat together on the edge of the fortress, looking out into the lava sea.

"I'm so glad we get to do this together, Sno," Ron said.

"Me too, Ron," Sno replied. She didn't quite sound like herself, the though.

"Sno?" Ron asked. "What's wrong?"

Sno looked at him innocently. "Wrong? Nothing's wrong! I just love being here with you!"

"Uh huh." Ron didn't believe her. "You look kinda different too."

"I-I do? I mean, no I don't!" Sno exclaimed.

"You look...skinnier. Have you been eating enough?" Ron asked in concern.

"Of course I have!" Sno answered. Without realizing it, she wiped her brow.

Sweat came off on her hand.

Ron stood up quickly. "Woah! You're sweating!"

Sno got up too. "I know. It's okay, though."

"No it's not! Snow Golems don't sweat!" Ron exclaimed in protest. "We have to--we have to get you to a doctor! Or at least somewhere cold!"

"Ron, nowhere in the Nether is cold. And if I leave the Nether, I leave the show. I don't want to leave you," Sno explained.

"Your safety is more important than me," Ron replied. "Besides, I can come with you!"

"I don't want you to have to leave because of me. Trust me, it's fine," Sno said. It was clear she was done arguing.

~~~

Ron's Confessional

"I don't care what Sno says, I have to get her off the show. It's for her safety. And if the only way to do that is get other people to vote her off...so be it."

~~~

Sno's Confessional

"Dang it, I didn't want Ron finding out and getting all worried. I'm fine, okay?"