Episode 13

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs ran for their lives! Literally! Ron decided not to plot against Sno anymore, so Joe took matters into his own hands. Because of Joe, Sno melted. Unfortunately, I had to bring her back, or the network would have shut down the show, blah blah blah. So Sno finally agreed with Ron, and sent herself home. Oh, and also Zupatha became a thing. Ew. What thrilling challenge will I put the mobs through today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (5): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ian, Endie, Blaise

Screaming Pigs (5): Agatha, Ron, Zupay, Joe, Mite

* * *

Agatha's eyes slowly opened. She smiled as she remembered what happened yesterday.

She sat up. Blaise and Mite were still asleep.

Agatha suddenly noticed a note on her bed. She opened it.

Agatha,

Follow the rose petals outside your cabin.

Sugarcakes

Agatha grinned and quietly got out of her bed. She knew Ron had already done this for Sno, and Mucus had already done it for Mag, but it was still a sweet gesture.

Agatha exited the cabin, and sure enough, there were rose petals leading away from the nether fortress.

She followed them.

* * *

"Hey! Fish-worm! Get up!" Zombieswine shouted at Ian, who was sleeping.

The Elder Guardian scrambled out of bed. "Yes sir!"

Endie sat up in his bed to watch. Silvester watched from under his sheets.

"Come out with me to search for the immunity idol!" Zombieswine ordered.

"Uh...okay," Ian replied. He started to follow Zombieswine out the door.

Endie caught his eye as he was hopping out. He gave Ian a look.

Ian hesitated in the doorway. Zombieswine was already outside.

Then he made a decision.

"Find the idol yourself, you bum!" Ian said, and he slammed the door shut.

Endie and Silvester cheered.

~~~

Zombieswine's Confessional

"That. Is. It. Time to get that son-of-a-wolf Elder Guardian eliminated.

~~~

Agatha reached the end of the rose petal trail. She gasped.

Zupay sat with a picnic blanket in the middle of a netherrack field.

"This is as fancy as I could make it," the Zombie Villager said sheepishly as Agatha walked over. "There's not much you can do in the Nether."

"I still think it's sweet," Agatha replied. She sat down with Zupay.

They talked and ate, sitting very close to one another.

Total Drama NetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara