Episode 3

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to cliff dive into lava to retrieve a key that would unlock this chest. Endie and Zombieswine fought the entire time. What a surprise. Anyway, Kat lost for the Screaming Pigs, and was sent home. Who will go home this time? Find out right now on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (10): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ender, Cavell, Ian, Endie, Creep, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (10): Zombee, Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Victoria, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Mite

* * *

It was morning again in the Nether. In the Killer Chickens boy cabin, the guys were again in disarray.

"I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU ANYMORE!" Endie yelled, finishing his umpteenth argument with Zombieswine.

"GOOD!" Zombieswine shouted after Endie as the agitated Enderman walked outside the cabin.

Silvester slithered outside after him.

"Listen to me, you five," Zombieswine said to Creep, Ender, Ian, Cavell, and Mucus. "If we lose today, we're voting off Endie. Got it?"

We'll see who loses for our team," Ender replied, stone-faced.

Zombieswine grunted.

~~~

Zombieswine's Confessional

"I know Ender won't listen to me. But I bet I could force or blackmail the other four to vote off Endie with me."

~~~

Endie sat down on a nether brick block outside, putting his face in his hands. Silvester slithered up next to him.

"Hey, you alright?" the Silverfish asked.

"Not really," Endie replied without looking up. "Zombieswine is really getting on my nerves."

"Just don't listen to him," Silvester said. "If he says he's the leader, let him think that. But we don't have to listen to him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Endie replied. "Alright. I won't argue with Zombieswine anymore."

"Nice. Besides, we can all just vote him off next time we lose," Silvester suggested.

Endie smiled at his friend.

* * *

The Screaming Pigs boys cabin wasn't as chaotic.

Everyone was sitting by themselves, except Spidey and Skelly, who were talking, and Joe, who was dancing around in the cabin.

"Ya know, I'm glad we got to be on the same team," Skelly said.

"Me too," Spidey replied happily.

"I mean, if we weren't, you'd probably be crying all the time," Skelly stated.

Spidey froze for a second. Then, he said, "What makes you think that?"

"Well you had to leave last season because you missed me so much," Skelly replied nonchalantly. "You were crying since I was eliminated."