Episode 10

"Last time, on Total Drama Nether, Mucus turned into a jerk! The teams had to complete the intelligence challenge, where they were faced with several difficult tasks at each level of the building. Joe accidentally helped his team through all the tests. And Mucus the jerk purposefully lost for his team, and was eliminated because of this. Right before he left, Mag broke up with him for insulting her weight. What crazy challenge will I put the mobs through today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (6): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ian, Endie, Blaise, Mag

Screaming Pigs (7): Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Sno, Zupay, Joe, Mite

* * *

It was around noon in the Nether. Ron and Sno were sitting together, discussing who they should vote off next.

"I don't know how Joe hasn't been eliminated yet," Sno said. "I think we should vote him off."

"Me too. But, he was kinda helpful last challenge," Ron admitted.

"Yeah, but everything he did was an accident," Sno replied. "He's an idiot. We need to vote him off."

"I agree," Ron said.

Silvester was slithering by. Mag hopped up to Sno.

"Was breaking up with Mucus the wrong thing to do?" Mag asked the Snow Golem.

Silvester stopped to listen.

"Of course not," Sno replied. "He insulted you. Boyfriends aren't supposed to do that."

"You broke up with Mucus?" Ron asked. "Nice. Now Sno and I are the only couple on the show."

"I dunno, have you seen Zupay and Agatha?" Sno asked, chuckling.

"Why did you break up with Mucus?" Silvester asked out of the blue. He had slithered up to them.

Mag turned to the Silverfish. "He insulted my weight. And he purposefully lost for us. Didn't you see how rude he was?"

"Yeah, I did notice that," Silvester replied.

"Although, when I broke up with him, it seemed like he was back to normal. As if he hadn't insulted me at all," Mag explained.

Silvester thought for a moment. "Ya know...after the challenge, Mucus came up to Endie and I. He said he didn't remember doing the challenge at all."

"What? How could he not remember?" Mag asked, confused.

"Wait, he didn't remember doing the challenge?" Ron asked Silvester.

Silvester looked at the Iron Golem. "Yeah. Why?"

Ron hesitated. "I...was talking to Joe before the last challenge. He said that besides the Christmas challenge, he didn't remember anything after the cliff diving challenge."

"From episode 2?" Mag asked.

"Yeah. I thought it was just because Joe's an idiot, but Mucus didn't remember last challenge, even though he obviously did it..." Ron explained.