Episode 5

"Last time on Total Drama Nether, the mobs had to find their way through a haunted house. It was revealed that Zombieswine was a scaredy cat. Spidey and Skelly broke up the bromance, and Ron realized Sno is melting. In the end, Cavell got stuck in a wall, and he asked for help--for once. But, Zombieswine ditched him, and Cavell was eliminated from the Killer Chickens. Who will go home today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Nether!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Chickens (9): Zombieswine, Silvester, Ender, Ian, Endie, Creep, Blaise, Mucus, Mag

Screaming Pigs (9): Zombee, Agatha, Ron, Skelly, Sno, Zupay, Spidey, Joe, Mite

* * *

It was morning in the Nether. The girls' cabin was quiet today.

Everyone sat on their beds, but no one really felt like talking. They didn't know why, they just didn't.

Mag sat on her bed, thinking about Mucus. Blaise sat on hers, wondering what today's challenge would be. Agatha also sat on her bed, daydreaming about Zupay. Mite was devising strategies in her mind, so she could win the show.

Sno was drying her pillow off. Lately there was more and more sweat. She knew this was bad, but she didn't want to leave Ron. He knew about this, and she didn't want him to worry.

All the girls kept to themselves today. They just didn't feel like talking. Secretly, it was because the author couldn't think of anything for them to say. But they didn't know that.

* * *

Much like the girls' cabin, the Killer Chickens boy cabin was quiet.

Endie, Mucus, and Silvester sat together on one bed, speaking quietly. Zombieswine was glaring at them.

Ian was sitting on his bed. He didn't do much on this show. Creep sat on his bed, his mind wandering. Ender was glaring at him, unbeknownst to Creep.

~~~

Ender's Confessional

"I hate Creep so much. He's such a traitor. I'm gonna vote him off if we lose today. I don't care what happens."

~~~

Creep's Confessional

"You know what would be nice? If Creepers had hands. You know how much better off we would be? We could hold stuff. And maybe even COMPLETE THE CHALLENGES!"

~~~

The Screaming Pigs boy cabin was the complete opposite of both cabins.

Spidey and Skelly were full out yelling at each other now, arguing about who was better. Joe was singing some song about the Nether. Zupay was yelling at Joe to shut up. Zombee sat with his hands over his ears.

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T GET ELIMINATED FOR TRYING TO COOK!"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T QUIT THE SHOW BECAUSE I WAS CRYING TOO MUCH!"

"I'm moving to the Nether, I'm moving to the Nether, I'm moving toooooooooo the Nether!"

"I SAID SHUT UP, JOE!"