Chapter 59: Greater

Pandora wouldn't believe the hole was finally sealed without a problem. It was so easy. Too easy. She began to worry where the enemies where and why they were taking their time. It almost made her paranoid.

"Where are they?" Ivonne, who was standing next to Pandora, asked. "I've got a bone to pick with them," she grunted.

"Ivonne, don't let anger cloud your mind," Pandora said to her. "I get you're angry at them. After all, they did betray you guys. But we don't know what they are capable of," she stated.

Ivonne looked at her older sister with a pout, but then sighed. "Yeah, you're right," she said. "It's just- how can they do such a thing. They acted like they felt our pain. They acted like victims when really, they were the bastards who caused it all."

"And you have every right to be angry," Pandora said. "But please, be careful."

"Don't worry, I will," she said. "Plus, Alonso has my back."

  Ivonne had a thirst for revenge on those two, but at what cost? That's what Pandora worried about. She had already lost many people she held dear in her heart, she didn't want to lose anyone else ever again. But that was what she wanted. It didn't mean she'll get it.

There was a flashback from her nightmare all of a sudden. She was frighten by it and just shook her head in order to chase the flashback out of her mind and concentrate on the expedition, sending chills down her spine. By then, it was time to move out and Pandora led the group away from the wall with Levi and Hanji behind her. But then, a flare was shot up.

"A flare?" Pandora questioned.

"Must mean to halt," Levi said.

"Everyone, land on top of the wall!" Hanji ordered.

Pandora glance at the direction the other half of the Scouts were located, under that flare, before changing directions and heading straight for the top of the now worn-out wall. What's going on? She asked herself as she stared at the flare.

"...So we're just going to stand here?" Pandora heard Ivonne question, making her come out of her daze.

"Well, that is what they want," stated Alonso.

"To stand here?" Connie questioned.

"Armin must have found something..." Eren said, looking out where the others were. "He must have."

Hearing this made Pandora alert. She had forgotten the two blond geniuses were together and are at the moment exchanging theories or suggesting precaution moves or finding out about something vital they had forgotten. With that in mind, she looked over at Levi and Hanji, who had the same expression.

Without saying anything, they all knew what was really happening and that the others made a good call in holding their squad behind and back to the wall. They kept their eye on their movements as everyone minus Erwin and two other officers began to search the sides of the walls.

"What are they doing?" Evelina questioned after a while in the search.

Pandora bit her lip. There was a feeling in her gut that something wrong was going to happen, and it made her paranoid. After all, where were the Titans and the traitors? It was super calm and the only noise she could hear was the noises they were making and the echoes from the other team, who were searching the walls.

"... I'm going over there and see what's happening," Levi said to Hanji and Pandora. He left quickly before Pandora could have a chance to object.

"... Don't go," Pandora said to herself as she saw his figure get smaller and smaller the farther he got away. Of course, her warnings were never enough for him and she knew that. Either way, she still tried her very best to hold him back from whatever the danger was. He just never learns and she had figured a long time ago it all started when they lost Farlan and Isabel all those years ago. He was afraid to lose someone close again like Pandora, who was his wife, the closest someone could get to him in his heart. She stared at the direction he went for a long time and didn't hear a thing.