01

Y/n P.O.V

Ring!! Riinngg!!!

I work up and checked the time on my Iphone 4s. It was 06:30 am. I went to the bathroom to get ready. If I came out of the Bathroom, I tried my hair. After I tried my hair, I noticed my schoolbag. When i finish noticed my schoolbag, I went downstairs, made Breakfast for my little sister and me.

Wang junkai (王俊凯)P.O.V

,,Finally, we are in Düsseldorf ( in Germany)

,,Finally, we are in Düsseldorf ( in Germany)." I say happily and jump in the sky with Wang Yuan and Yi Yang Qian Xi.

,,This is first I fly to Germany.I'm so excied" Wang Yuan say.

,, Me too!"Yi Yang Qian Xi and I say excited.

2 minute later we go in a black Limousine.

,, When can we meet the new TFGirl" Yi Yang Qian Xi ask to the Manager.

The Manager answer :,, 7 am but you 3 must wore a sunglasses and mask."

,,Why we must wear sunglass and mask?"Wang Yuan ask.

,,Because so you can see how she is, if she dosen't matter you 3 are TFBOYS. We must Secret that you 3 are tfboys ok?" Manager ask with her still voice.

We 3 answer :,, Ok." and ask no more question.

Y/n P.O.V

Also my sister and I finish Breakfast, I get my schoolbag and my sister's bag and gave her bag her. Than I say that we go to school to us parents. Also we are in the School was 07:20 am. Than my little sister went to her friends and I went to my Friends.

Manager P.O.V

,, Ehm.. Guys we go to y/n home first. I will talk to her parents that she can be the new TFGIRL e.t.c ok? ... and you 3 wait in the Limousine" I say.

,, Ok!" the 3 Boys answer.

A half Hour later we were there. I go out and ring the Bell.

(Hey Guys this what the Manager say is boring therefore I not write it ;-) )

Also I finish talk the y/n parents I say goodbye and went in the car.

,, Hey Boys her parents say yes that she work in us Entertaiment, but we must ask y/n if she will work in us Entertaiment.I say this to the Boy.

,, Ok let's go to y/n we must ask her her.I will know that she work in us Entertaiment"Wang Yuan say happily.

,, Ok let's go to her School Chauffeur." I oder the Chauffeur

and the Chauffeur say:,, Yes, Madame!"

Y/n P.O.V

At 07:30 I hear a Voice call my Name and my Friends and I turn around and see a woman and 3 Boys with sunglass and mask.