9

Wangjunkai P.O.V

We went a little bit away from the other and then I take a necklace out but before I can say something...qianxi and eryuan ran to me and hug us.

 ,, Sonja and moritz are a couple now.

 ,,It this cool?" Qianxi and eryuan say that to us. 

Why there come now. Why? This was my change and they p... Er.. Why..they do it to me?😠😔

 ,, really?" (Y/n) ask surprise. 

,, yes really." Qianxi answer. 

They 3 ran to Sonja and moritz. (Y/n) hug Sonja and moritz. I feel so sad.😭 I'm crying. Did I love her so much that I cry?

(Y/n) P.O.V

I'm so happy that Sonja and Moritz are a couple. This was the best of the day for me. We went all home.
In the last 2 day wasn't something special but today is a important day. Today I fly to China with tfboys and co. In front of the airport I say good bye to my friend. I cry and cry. I hug my friend and then I went to the plan. I sit next to yang yang and Xiao Kai and eryuan sit together.in the plan I always crying.

 ,, don't cry (Y/n)." Eryuan,yang yang  and xiao kai say and yang yang hug me.

 Snif snif. I smile and stop crying.

 ,, better?" Yang yang ask.

,, yes I feel better." I answer.

 Also xiao kai saw that yang yang hug me he saw sad but why?? He turn around and don't say something to us to China. We was there and xiao Kai doesn't wait for us.

 ,, did xiao Kai have something." I ask curious.

 ,, i don't know.hey junkai did you have something?" eryuan ask.

 ,, no it all fine." he say and smile.

 i know it was not a really smile. he do it that we doesn't worry. 

,, look he is fine." eryuan say.

 ,, ...em... yes.." i reply. 

he have something.i know it. but what he have? did he have a bad day? we went into the car and drive to the tf dorm. xiao kai ran into dorm.

 ,, i think xiao kai have something but what?" i say and thinking.

 ,, i would talk with him later." eryuan reply. 

oh i say it loud. we went into the living room and  i saw... i saw...

What she saw??

sorry guys that its so short is. i haven't so much idea now. i dosent know what i can write. sorry