05

(Y/n) P.O.V

,, Stand up (Y/n).It is time for school."a boys voice say.,,Let me sleep."I replete and turn with my rilakkuma to the left.,,you have to stand up it is time to work up."the boy voice say.i open my eyes and turn to right and saw Jackson.,,good morning Jackson ."I say with a smile.,,good morning (y/n)."he said.,, where is eryuan and xiao kai?",,they make breakfast for us."he say.,,ok."I say and went in the bathroom to get ready .when I get ready I went downstairs and saw the 3 eating.,,here is you pancake." xiao Kai say and give me the pancakes.,,thanks xiao Kai."i say with a big smile and he give me a smile back.,,Why you 3 are here?"I ask.,,we are her because you parents are out and  because you are our tfgirl sister and best friends.We have to protect you because you are a girl too and when zou need some helps call us we are forever by you side if you happy or sad.No ones would split us.We promise."xiao Kai say.Yes no ones.jackson and roy replay's say.,, oh I've still our number stored in your phone.Once the German and even the Chinese. We follow t you on all social networks now and you also follow us in all networkers.i reply ok and look at my phone.
,,I must go to school now."I say and get my bag but before xiao Kai take it.,,ok, we bring you."xiao Kai say.,,yes."yang yang and eryuan say together.,, that is not necessary I can go alone."I answer.,,No no no,we bring you."eryuan say and we went in the car.When we are in the car, Jackson told to the driver that he make a photo for us.the driver say yes and make the photo.if the driver finish make it.jackson post it on weibo and write: we drove to school with the new tfgirl (y/n) .A few seconds later many fans like the photo and follow me on all networks because Jackson write it there.

10 minutes later

We were in front of school. I wanted to get degrees and wanted to get my bag but before I could do that karry get my bag first and says again that he take me in and I do not discuss and just nodded. we four got out and walked towards where my friends and I are always.Also we was there my friends look at me and giggled a little. I knew what they thought and I believe it. The thought that I have three new admirers, because I already had 5 boyfriends in one year. ,,good bye boys." I say and hug they.They hug back.,,We pick you later and don't forget that you say that you friends and classmates."Yang yang say. So hear it my friends they are waiting to know what I tell them.,,I know. I will not forget it yet."I answer.Okey, bye." They say and wave.,, what you should not forget to tell us."Sonja ask curious.

The clock ring and I say I tell you later to my friends.,, ok."they 4 say.We went in our classroom together and I go to our teacher and ask her if I can tell and give the class something.She say yes.i stand in front with our teacher.,, good morning class." Say our teacher.,,Good morning Mrs.Rose.we students reply. ,,(y/n) would say something to you." My teacher say to my  classmates and go away.,,Ok..I will tell you something. I'm a singer and a dancer."as I say this Sonja say:,, Really?Cool!" ,,Yes, really."I reply. ,,Why you look so sad?" Iboo ask. ,,Because... I would leave this school and... (sniff) went in china in an school." I tell them and cry.,, Please, not!" all say.I wipe my tears away. ,, Oh, I have some letters for you." I say ang give it all.,, My Manager say that this Trip it's free for you all.I say. ,,Yippie!phantasialand !" all say If they read it.,,Please give me all this letter tomorrow back because we have to know how many tickets we have to buy." I tell.

Sonja P.O.V

In the Break

,, Sonja, can you came to the front?"óu teacher ask. ,,Yes." I say. ,,Sonja, the Manager form (y/n) give me something," our teacher say and open her bag.I look in the bag and saw uniforms for our class.,,I explain you first that because you have to bring (Y/n) outside to decline her.It is ok for you?" our teacher ask me.,, It is ok.We have to try this on Thursday right?" I ask. ,, Yes,this right.i take you uniform later in you bag if you went outside with (Y/n). Mrs. Rose say. The break is over and I go to (Y/n).,, (Y/n) I do not feel well. (watch to her a bit sick.) Can we go out together and get fresh air?" I ask.,, Yes ,we can. Would you go home Sonja?Did I call you parents?she ask worried.,, No you do not. I just want to pick only fresh air. I reply.,, ok."(Y/n) say.

As long as I have distracted she told Mrs. Rose, our class what they had to do.( I did not write the story because it's boring and I did not really have time.)

Wang Junkai P.O.V

We wait in front (Y/n)s Classroom.if it ring (Y/n) ran out in my arms and smile very happy. At the moment my heart beat very fast and do not let her go.She break the Hug.,,Give me your bag I take it for you."I say.,,Thanks xiao kai."she say and smile and gave me her bag.,, How was school?" eryuan ask and went to the car.,, it was great except that Sonja has not felt good."(Y/n) relpy.

They talked until they were at home

Jackson P.O.V

At the night.

I could not sleep the whole time because I've been thinking about (Y/n).As she hug Junkai.My heart was hurt very very much. I made up my left breast. I am now one hundred per sure that I love her. What should I do?If (Y/N) would be my girlfiend. I would hurt junkai. I didn't will hurt him.I have to speak with junkai about this.I hope eryuan is not love (Y/n) else it would get worse, I think.

Knock Knock

,, Can I came in yang yang?" a voice ask. ,, Yes come in." I answer. Huh I was (Y/n).,,What matter (Y/n)?" I ask. she ran to my bed and hugged me.(I was lay on me bed.)At once she crying. ,, What happens?why you cry?" I ask worried and hug her.,, I...

I'm sorry that this story comes out so late. I had too little time to write it and I had a blockage so that had lasted so long. I'm sorry:-(