06

Yi Yang Qian xi P.O.V

,,I didn't will leave my family and friends." Y/n say sadly and hug me.

,,this is not a leave forever

,,this is not a leave forever.You can visit you friends and family in the holidays."I say. She look to me and I say:,, I would visit with you then you are not alone if you would." ,,Can you stay..."before she say that I say: I will forever by you side.i never let you alone not in happy times and not in bad times.i will by you side and no one can split us."also I say I look blushing away. ,, really yang yang???"

 ,, really yang yang???"

 She  ask. ,,Yes, really I promise and I never broke it." I reply. ,, I love you yang yang!" She say happy and hug me. ,,I love you more Y/n !"I reply. ,, good night yang yang."she say.,, good night my princess." I reply and she go out of my room.ahhh she loves me!!!!!wow this is so cool.if we are in China I will ask her if she will be my giiiiirrrrrlllllfffrrriiiieeeennnndddd.i ran in my room.

Wangjunkai P.O.V

i hear someone crying. i will look who it is and go out of my room to the floor.i saw Y/n crying ran to qianxis room.why she ran to qianxis room and not in my?i go near to qianxis room.huh she didn't close the door.i look in and saw...What they hug on the bbbbeeddd?!?! What they HHHHUUUGGG??!! 

What they hug on the bbbbeeddd?!?! What they HHHHUUUGGG??!! 

I cant believe this what I saw and rub my eyes.i go near and listen what they say.

Y/n:i didn't will leave my family and friends.

Qianxi: this is not a leave forever.You can visit you friends and family in the holidays.I would visit with you then you are not alone if you would. Not in my life i will let you two alone.i will fly with you two.

Y/n: can you stay...

Qianxi: i will forever by your side.I never let you alone not in happy times and not in bad times.I will by you side and no one can split us. WHAT HE BLUSH???i will split you two!!!

Y/n:I love you yang yang!

Qianxi:I love you more Y/n! i love her more.you didn't love her more than me.

Y/n:Good night yang yang.

Qianxi:Good night my Princess.

oh no she come out.i ran fast in my room so she didn't see me.i went to my bed and lay me down. Did she loves Qianxi?DId she loves me? What it if she didn't loves me? WHat can i do so she loves me? i thinking and thinking and than i sleep.

Wang yuan P.O.V

I hear someone cry.i go look and saw xiaokai.he saw that y/n crying ran to qianxi room. Xiaokai and qianxi why you two loves y/n ? why not only one loves her?Why you two loves her?you will arguing  certainly.huh....

you will arguing you certainly.I went in my room back and lay on my bed and sleep.

Sorry if i write so short but i haven't time for it now because i so busy in the school.