10

i saw... i didnt saw something.

black.

wangjunkai p.o.v

we call call her name but she didnt say something. i quickly carry her to her room and call her parents. i i have promise her parents that i will take care of her but i didnt have done it. im so stupid why i ignore her.huh what should i do. oh yea i know i call her parents. i call all out of her room and call her parents.

call:

me: hello we are in china but we have a problem.

her dad: whats matter.

me: Y/n is unconscious. what should i do?

her dad: she have to sleep more she havent sleep so much because she was so excited.

me: oh ok thanks.

her dad: bye

me: bye

end.

i go out her room and go to the another. ,, dont worry she havent something. her dad say that she dont sleep so much so she unconscous.'' i say. ,,ok; im so happy that she havent something.'' they all say.

Y/n p.o.v

i open my eye and saw that junkai hold my hand. did he stay her all the time? he open his eye and saw mw. ,, oh you are awake. are you alright?'' he ask. ,, yes im fine thanks that you worry about me.'' i say. ,, stupid girl. you have to sleep more. if you dosent sleep sp much you would unconscious. and if you powerless all would worried about you.'' he reply. ,, ok i will sleep more daddy.hihi.'' i say. we stard to laugh. ,, okey you go get ready and i will make breakfast.'' he say and go out. i get ready and went out. i saw all are look to me. ,, are you alright?'' they ask worried. ,, yes im fine. thanks that you all worried about me.'' i say and bend. ,, You are sp cute one from tffamily say. i sit down and eat with them. after this the day was normally.

past 1 week.

ring!! ring!! i stand out and get ready for the school. i went out and call all out to eat breakfast. past 20 minutes we went to school.

i went to the car and past pair minutes we was there and i went to my class.

I sit in the classroom. knock knock. ,,come in." the teacher say. luhan come in.,, All scream: luhan!! Or luhan I love you!!!" but I doesn't scream because I'm not love luhan. Our teacher look surprised. ,,what do you do here luhan?" our teacher ask and our classmates ran to him. All want to touch luhan but tfboys and I not. ,, I pick Y/n to the hospital. " also he say that the emergency doctor come in and say but before the doctor can say something I say: why me luhan? We have never meet other.",, yes why her.'' junkai say. ,, we have meet other but you was so young and cute that's why you not know that .i never have forget you but we can talk later because you have quickly went to hospital because." Before he can say it I split blood.,, OMG!! Oh no." all say. ,,Y/n!!!'' tfboys scream.What the fuck. ,, because this. We have now 30 minutes to make the operation. If we not do it you would be died." luhan say. ,, it this a joke luhan. It here cameras? " I ask. ,, no, come here to me. " he say and carry who a bride. ,, doctor you take her stuff I bring she in the ambulance." luhan say. ,, ok. let's go we haven't so much time." The doctor say. It this mean I can died in the ambulance. i feel so weak. ,, luhan.." before I can finish my sentence luhan say. ,, don't say something. You doesn't would be died if I'm by you side. I promise." He say. ,, what we had for a relationship luhan? Why you are so nice to me?" I reply. ,,Y/n you are my sis. I'm meaning you are my real sis." He say. We are in the ambulance. ,, if you are my real brother why my parents not say it to me?" I ask. ,, You mean our parents." He replies. ,,Yes our parents why they doesn't say it to me?" I say. ,, Because my fans doesn't would be find you. So she doesn't will be annoying you. If I say it to the world you can be kippered or some bad things and I doesn't would that. The paparazzi would follow you and you haven't so much privacy but now you are an star and we can be together." He explain. Did you not miss me the all time I'm almost 15 years old luhan. You doesn't was by my birthday and other important things. Why you are now here." I ask. Before he can say something I'm...