12

Junkai p.o.v
They wait and wait...
Y/n open her eyes. ,, y/n you are awake. How you feel? Qianxi go and call a doctor."I say worried. ,, I'm fine but where is luhan?" She ask. ,, he is take his stuff because he stay a night with you and you can check out of the hospital tomorrow."I say. ,, yuan yuan what you have in the bag?" She ask. ,, some sweets for you." Wangyuan say and give her a warm smile.,, come and sit next to me and we eat together some sweets." She say happy. Yuan go to y/n and they eat some sweets.
Pair minutes later the doctor and yang yang come in.
,,y/n how you feel?"doctor
,,I'm fine." Y/n
,,you can check out tomorrow."doctor
,, I know."y/n
,,but what did I have?"y/n
,,not bad things." Doctor lie and look to us.
,,ok." She say and the doctor went out.
,,kaikai what did you have why you aren't speak with us at the plan?"y/n ask sad. ,, because I'm tried it isn't something."I answer.,,ok..." She answer. I can't say it to her why I haven't speak to her.whatever is so how it is.😪 yuanyuan and qianxi ran to m and hug me. ,, great that you haven't something."yuan say. ,, if xiao Lu come back we went home and you go sleep." Qianxi say.
We talk and talk and then xiao Lu come . We say good bye and we went home. I doesn't want go home. I will stay here with y/n.

Luhan p.o.v

,,luhan..."she
,,call me gege"I
,,gege  scared."she
,, why you scraed? I'm here by your side. I will protect you. I haven't protect you since your born. I'm so sorry."I. I feel so sad. I'm a bad brother. I haven't protect her and give her my love.
,,don't be sad gege. You are by my side now. I'm scared because what if when the doctor lie and I have some bad things."she
,,don't worry. I will protect you. You will be fine. Ok."I
,,ok gege." She hug me.
,, little sis is sleep time."I
,, ok, good night gege."she
,, good night sis." I
I lay on the bed next to here.
Pair minutes later. ~sleep~
At 3 clock night.
,,aaaahhhhh!!!" Someone scream. I awake and look to y/n. She scream and her heartbeat was so fast. She have a nightmare. She split blood and the doctor come in. ,, can you go out for a minutes?" The doctor say to me. I go out a minutes. She scream and scream. She didn't stop. What can I do???I'm very worried about her.
10 minutes later
Y/n stop scream and the doctor come out.....