18

Y/n pov

,, yes tomorrow would be a special day for you." They say and I saw that their eyes are shining. Did they plan something? Don't be scared. Ok.ok.ok i Hope it❤️after few minutes they go away and I whisper to tfboys:,, hey, i guess they plan something Bad." ,, i know you don't like them but so bad they aren't.'' junkai say. ,, just a feeling." I reply. ,, i don't like them too and i think they plan something." Yangyang reply. ,, ok lets don't talk bad to them. We don't like them we know it's enough." Junkai say and yuanyuan noddle. We go to place where I celebrate my birthday party with my fans tomorrow. We go to help the worker to building the stage. After a time, I feel dizzy. I fall...but yangyang catch me. ,, are u alright." Yangyang ask worried and Junkai,yuanyuan and chengxin.,, I feel dizzy." I reply. ,, did u have eat something?" Junkai ask. ,, em... I don't know." I answer. ,, come I go with u eat something. I haven't eaten too." Yangyang say and I noddle. ,, we go too." Junkai and yuanyuan says. ,, Junkai and yuanyuan have to prepare the stage and everything." Our manager say.,, can u go?" I try to go but I falling and yangyang catch me. ,, come I take u to the car." Yangyang say. ,, thanks." I answer and went with yangyang to the car. ,, u can lay on my shoulder if u still feel dizzy." Yangyang say and I lay on his shoulder.
Junkai POV
I'm so worry about her. Why I can't go with her. Why yangyang can go and I'm not?!?!😣 I'm jealous. ,, don't worry xiaokai she is fine by yangyang." Xiaoyuan say. I smile and say:,, yes I know."

Wangyuan pov

Why they two love y/n. the will fight late. One will feel sad. Huh....because of they two I give up y/n....but....whatever....
Back to yangyang and y/n
Y/n POV
,, we are there." The chauffeur say.
,, thanks for driving! We will call u later if we are finish." Yangyang say. The chauffeur noddle and we go out of the car. We went to the rilakkuma restaurant. The waitress look to yangyang and waitress say:,, welcome back. Long time no see. ,,yes I'm really business. Nice to see u huihui."yangyang say. ,, is that your girlfriend?"😏 huihui say. ,, no but perhaps later. 😏." Yangyang say.,, yang yang i feel badly can u joke later?" I reply. ,, ooh yes can I go to my private table? She feels badly I will induce u later when she's feel better." Yangyang say and huihui go with us to the yangyang private table with the big rilakkuma. We pick some food and huihui go to the kitchen.
Another waitress bring us some drinks. ,, thanks. Y/n drink something than u feel better.'' As yangyang say it the food comes. ,, thanks i say. Oh my name ist y/n. I'm yangyangs best friends and TFGirls leader.'' I say. ,, nice to meet u. oh that why u look familiar. '' huihui say. ,, u know me?'' I ask. ,, yes of course u are the popular teenager girl in china , who don't know u.'' he say and smile. I'm blushing. After a time we Finish eating. ,, huihui if u like u can come to my birthday show tomorrow. I give u a vip ticket.'' I say. ,, really?? Wow thanks I could not get a ticket; every ticket was sold.'' He say happy and I give him a ticket. ,, come we have to go. I have to bring u at home. your brother would be worry if I bring u late at home.'' Yangyang say. I noddle and we say goodbye to huihui. ,, if u hungry again u can come to this restaurant again.'' Huihui say and we go out. We go to the chauffeur and he bring me at home.

Wang junkai P.O.V

I hope Y/n is fine now. I'm so worry about her. Let's call her...or not...what if she doesn't pick up? Whatever I can try it. I take out my phone and call her....

Pieepp...pieepp..

She: hello junkai whats matter?

Me: nothing. I just want to know how u are now.

She: im fine now. Thanks that u worry about me.

Me: I should worry about u because u are my every...I mean u are my best friends. (stupid junkai you almost say that you everything....but it is the true....should I tell her that tomorrow as my big surprise?)

To be continued

if 10 person vote the story the next would be update.