17

Y/n POV
Ahhh!!! I have only 1 month😭this can't be truth. I'm going to die. I never can be with the boy I love. With junkai💔oh no... wääähhh!!!! I must confess to him that I love him. It cannot be worse. I'm dying anyway but I want to spend my last weeks with him... i have to call him....

i take my phone. i call him... pieep pieepp...

,, hey Y/N! how are you now?'' he ask worry

i didnt speak

,, hello? Y/n?.....

I start to cry.....I end the call i can't tell him that i love him.....perhaps he love another girl. I didn't want die with a broken heart.....

_ After a time I fell asleep_

,, wake up sis...." Xiaolu say.

,, ge I want sleep a bit more." I reply.

,, come wake up... I have good news..." xiaolu say.

I open my eyes and look to him.

,,really what?" I ask.

,, Your birthday is tomorrow.... We go to prepare your birthday party by tfffamily..." xiao lu say.

,, really??? Ok I go to get ready...can you pack my stuff?" I ask and smile.

,, yes of course and go to get ready." He answers. I noddle and went to the bathroom.

Past few min. I get ready and we drive to tfdorm....all are waiting for me...

,, welcome back Y/n !'' tf member say. ,, hello..." I say happily. All come to me and hug me. ,, hey Y/n what for a color light did you want on your birthday show?'' my manager ask. ,, I want Rosa.'' ,, ok and what else you want?'' junkai ask. ,, just surprise me.'' I reply and he noddle. ,, sis I will pick you up later. I have to go work.'' My bro says. I hug him and say see you and he go to work. ,, did you hungry?'' chengxin ask. ,, no... I have eaten in the hospital.'' I reply. Ria and tia are in the kitchen and look angry. She doesn't want that I'm here. Whatever.. im popular as them... if she hurt me, my fans would hate her. She never would popular like me. I'm not scared anymore.

Suddenly ria and tia come to me with a fake smile and say,, hey sis we have a big surprise tomorrow for you." They say and hug me. I know why she done that because the boy looks to us. Tf member don't know who ria and tia are. But someday they would find out who they are. How evil they are.

After a time all go to do their things and junkai come to me. ,, why you can me yesterday?'' junkai ask. Oh no what I answer? Em...ähhh..em.. I say as if I haven't call him. Yes so.., em.. ,,I haven't call you yesterday." I reply. ,,oh ok...then your brother call me and did you feel well now?" he ask worry. ,, yes im fine." I answer and yuanyuan and yangyang come to us. ,, what you 2 talk?" yuanyuan ask. ,,nothing special." I reply. ,, are you exited because of tomorrow? " yangyang ask. ,, yes I'm excited. I'm really excited. " I say. ,, tomorrow would a special day for you." Junkai say and ria and tia come to us. ,, yes tomorrow would be a special day for you." They say and I saw that their eyes are shining. Did they plan something?

to be continued

i hope you like it. if you want more you have to vote this story. ^^

sorry that i update it so slowly. i update so slowly because i havent so much time for it and i havent idees  for the storys.

-- and come and read my new story your forgotten bestfriends it is about yangyang and Y/n--