02

Wang yuan P.O.V

If we were in Köln with the interpreter, we went into a supermarket and I went to buy snacks. I saw many snacks that do not exist in China. My eyes are shining.

,, Wang yuan purchase not so many snacks, we are here because we want to buy a gift for (Y/n). "Wang Junkai say

and look at my Snacks in my Hand.

,,Ok, I do not buy so much."I reply

and then went wang junkai and yi yang qian xi to the door and have since been waiting for me and the interpret.

,, Oh what's that?This is so cool! A mug with a snack box." I say this to the interpret.

" I say this to the interpret

,, Ok!" the interpret answer.

,, I buy two One for me and one for (Y/n)." I say happily.

I give everything until he pays the interpreters and wait. If he has finished paying we went to wang junkai and yi yang qian xi.

,, What have you bought for (Y/n)?"Wang junaki ask curious.

,, I bought this mug or we bought it." I answer

and look to the interpret and give wang junkao and yi yang qian xi the mug.

,, wow that's so cool a cup with a Snack Box!" yi Yang Qian xi say amazing.,, This is good!" wang junkai say amazing.,, Yes it is, I hope she likes it." I answer with a big smile in my face.

Wang Junkai P.O.V

,, who buys the next gift for (Y/n)?" Wang yuan ask.

,, I want to buy the next gift!" I answer with my hand in the sky.

,, ok and what you want to buy?" yi yang qian xi ask curious.

,, Ehm..I will buy...manga comics for her, but I not know which." I say thoughtful.

,, We can call keite ,perhaps she know it." Wang yuan answer.

I say ,,ok!" and get out my phone and call keite.

My phone: piep...piep..

(keite=k and wang junkai= wj)

K:,, Hello! What's up?"

WJ:,, you know what kind of manga comics I can buy (Y/n)?"

K:,, I've seen in (Y/n)'s room that she has sugar soldier mangas 1 to 5. You can buy 6 for her."

WJ:,,OK and how much time do we have?"

K:,, we have 9:30 clock. you have still 3 hour."