04

Manager P.O.V

,, (Y/n) I'll explain  you how you go to the school in China  and also here in Germany. When you are in china than you go to school and when school is over, you chat with your teachers from Germany per laptop and learn online with your teachers in Germany. Is this ok for you?" I ask to (Y/n).,,Ok, it is ok main thing I can finish the school with my best friends."(y/n) answer happily.,, we have to go in one week to China and prepare everything. i say .,, och no ,not already in one week." she say it sad.,, Yes but we'll still make a farewell party at the Phantasialand, but I list printed out for the parents of your classmates and the tickets and the trip is free. You just have to tell whether their child comes along or not."I say.,, really?! Thanks!." (Y/n) answers happily and hug me. ,,I t is on Thursday so it give better morrow because it is already in two days."I say and give it her.,,ok i will do it.(y/n) say and take it.

(Y/n) P.O.V

also i take it I ask to the manager:,,Can they 3 came with me?"I went to the boys.,,would you 3 go with (y/n)?"the manager ask to the boys.,,Yes, we will!"answer they together and I hug they.,,hey it is late.(y/n) you must go home.i call the cheffeur  stay out side to wait you.",,ok."I say and pack my present in my bag.,,ehm...we bring you home."wang junkai say.,,ok,thanks boys.i replete.,,no problem."wang yuan answer.

5 minutes later we go down and go in the car.we talk a small talk as I were there.i say good bye and went to my house.

~Sleep~

Sorry that I so slow make this, but I must learn very much for the school. I will do my best to write my next story faster and longer and sry that this Story so boring.