16

y/n pov

Pieppp!!! Pieepp!!

oh no its is my phone. why wangyuan call me?

,, Y/N are you here?" wang yuan say and knock the door. ( xiaolu's room door)

,, she isnt here. " xiaolu say.My brother tries to find an excuse.

what could i do? did i open the door.

,, ok if she isnt here why her phone are here and why you door locked?" junkai ask.

xiao lu didnt know what he can say. i need to help him.I'm not hiding anymore by my brother. they know that im here.

i open the door. they saw me suprise and want to hug me but i went a step behind my brother.

,, whats matter with you? is something wrong." yangyang ask.

,, its all fine. i was sleeping but what matter?" i lie.

,, its nothing." they say and look to the ground.

i spit blood. They lie to me too. our promise...............*black*

luhan pov

,, please let she rest. if she awake i will call you." i say.

they 3 noddle and went out.

i call the doctor.

wangjunkai p.o.v

we went back to our dorm. im so worry. im glad that she aren't angry to us but.... that means that she didnt have feeling for me. im means us.

oh no i need a plan that mia and ria going out of our entertament.

Y/n p.o.v

Hospital

i awake. my brother hold my hand . i move a little bit.

,, are you feel better my sis?" he ask worry.

,, yes i feel better. i was so angry. good that we have holiday and not school." i say

,, sis can you explain why i cant open the door for tfboys?" he ask.

,, Because...because... the boy i in love is someone from tfboys. im sure that i love him because it hurt so much if he broke his promise and stay by another girl. if he kiss her or hug her. i love him." i reply.

,, who is it? i swore i didnt say it someone. you can trust me" he say.

,, it is......wangjunkai." i reply.

,, junkai hurts you? i go to him.i have to talk with him." xiaolu reply angry and stand up.

,, dont do it. i want to do it self." i say.

,, ok if you need help call me i will come to you. any time and anywhere. i swear." he say and hug me.

The doctor came in and call my brother out.

I'm going to sleeping.

Luhan pov

,, em... Y/n only have 1 month if the situation still be so. I was thinking that you are great to her and looking for her." The doctor say.
,, ok... Only 1 month?" I ask.
,, yes only one month but if  her situation would change then not." The doctor say and go away.
I go back to y/n. She sleeps. I go to y/n and hold her hands.
,, I'm so sorry sis. I haven't protect you. I'm so sorry. I hope I can change the situation. If I can't it I will regret it. 😭 I'm a bad big brother. shit what can i do? you will die in just 1 month if i cant change the situation. ahhhh im a loser!!!'' i say

,, xiao lu you arent a loser....'' she say and cough and a tear fall.,,what did you say?''

,, al things is right....'' i say and i hope she didnt ask something.

,, ok...'' she answer.

,, sis i go back i pick you tomorrow out from the hospital ok?'' i ask and smile.

,, ok. good night big brother. i love you.'' she say and hug me and kiss me on the cheek.

i go out of the hospital and thinking about the situation.huh....😪

Y/n POV
Ahhh!!! I have only 1 month😭this cant be truth. I'm going to die. I never can be with the boy I love. With junkai💔oh no... wääähhh!!!! I must confess to him that I love him.It can not be worse.I'm dying anyway but I want to spend my last weeks with him... i have to call him....

i take my phone. i call him... pieep pieepp...

,, hey Y/N! how are you now?'' he ask worry

i didnt speak

,, hello? Y/n?.....

to be continued....