20

Y/n POV

Call

xiaolu: Hello little sis

Me (cry):gege(brother in Chinese) help me~

Black

Luhan POV

Y/n are you ok???

Hello?

I end the call

Oh, shit what is going on? I hope she is fine. I ran to my car and drive to her. Please don't die.... Please I need you! Where are the boys??!! They have to watch over her when I'm not by her side. I hope they have a good excuse.

I am finally arrive. I open the door and search for her. I found her in her room. I was shocked as I saw her

 I was shocked as I saw her

(Imagine that her split blood. I did not found a picture where a girl split blood)

I ran toward her and carry her in the bridestyle to my car at all the time I cry. I really did not want to lose her. I driveher to the hospital after we arrive I carry her to a doctor and by chance I meetthe doctor how recently take care of her. The doctor knows direct what is goingon and take Y/n. in this time I have to wait outside at her. What goingon the boys that they let her alone at home?!

Please do not die. I need you so much! We found us and now we have to split again?? NO Please not. Ok calm down her would be fine. Play a game to relax you a little bit. I get my phone out of my pocket and I notice that it is not my phone. I think I catch the wrong phone and my phone is in the car because I was in hurry. Whatever I play on her phone than. I unlocked the phone and saw a video. Ah this a birthday video I guess. I watch the video. I hope she had fun today. After a while, I saw a scene with my little sister and ria and mia. I do not believe what they done to my little sister?!?! And what the boys ... I have to confirm them. I really want to beat them. How they're not believe my little sister!??!

After 1 or 2 hours

The doctor comes out.

,, how are my sister???" I ask quickly as I saw him came out.

,, It was close. I mean really close. You have to watch better on her. I think next time she have not so much luck like today. You can take her home she's already awake." The doctor says.

,, I will promise it. I will watch at her. I never let someone watch her again." I say a bit angrily because I imagine what they done to her.

The doctor noddle and went away.

I go to her room and she was sitting on the bed. I only saw her back. I ran toward to her and hug her. As I could see her face, I saw her crying.

,, I know what happened please do not cry. I never ever let it happened again.''I say

,,Gege I miss you so much. I did not want to work there anymore. I hate them. They make me sad. Can I live with you please?" She bet me. I feel so sorry.

,, yes of course sweetie. Let us eat something what you like. You can choose where we eat and there I give you your birthday present." I say and smile to her and after I said it she smile.

,, really ok. I want to eat Korean food please." She say happily and jump up.

,, please be careful!" I say worried.

,, yea oppa. Can we eat Korean food?" she ask with her puppy eyes.

,, yes of course my little princess. Everything what you want to eat we order it." I say and she took my hand and we went to my car.

After few minutes, we arrive to a Korearestaurant.

,,I never expect you will order so much food. Ok mum and dad said it before but I never trust that. Now I know I have to take many money when you are sad or something like that. Haha." I laugh.

,, I can eat a lot. Haha~" she say.

,, So do you want you present now or after eating?" I ask.

,, Now please." She say and I give it her.

Y/n pov

I open the present. There was a necklace,

 There was a necklace,

Fly ticket to Taiwan and a letter. On the letter stands:

Y/n.

Do you want to fly with me to Taiwan for holidays and for the MV between you and me?

Your gege

I ran to him and hug him.

,, Thanks you! I really like it!" I say happily and smile brightly.

,, im glade that you like it." He say and smile

,, but what do you mean with the MV between you and me...I don't really understand. "I say and went back to my seat.

,, I mean...Do you want to make with me a new MV. We together write a song,sing and dance together." He say.

,, Of course I.." before I can end my sentences I see tfboys and the trainee. Gege look the way where I look and quickly stand up and went to them.

I really do not want to see them...

i hope you all like it and sorry that it came so late.>,<