03

Wang junkai P.OV

After 30 minutes we were at (Y/n)'s school. If the manager saw us, she looked at us angry because we are 5 minutes late. Also we by our manager and (Y/n) side

we say : ,, sorry that we 5 minutes late." And bend.

,, it is ok there were only 5 minutes."(Y/n) say with her cute voice .

I'm blush.

Thinking: ,, she is so cute also she say this. I'm in love with her?"

Manager P.O.V

I thinking:,, I am so angry that they have come so late .they should still make a good impression. But I find good that they know that I'm angry with they and have apologized to (Y/n) and me "

,, it is ok there were only 5 minutes "(Y/n) says that with her sweet voice.

We went in the limousine.

,, (Y/n) as you in class, I was by your headmaster. We have talk about a school in china that you visit soon. "When I said

that (Y/N) directly between:,, What I were in a school in china? I don't will this because I will finish with me friends here the school!"

,, Yes, I know, I've already thought, that's why I got your headmaster asked if you can be a student continue to go there and please let me finish the next time when I speak ok?"

,,Oh sorry, yes I will let you finish the next time. Hem..How I can be continuing the student here?" (Y/N) ask with a little smile.

As she asks, we were in hotel in gummersbach.

,,I tell you later let go in the hotel."I command.

We went out of the limousine and went in room 122. Also we are in the room the boys run to the Luggage and get the present that they in china bought for (Y/n).

(Y/n) P.O.V

Also we are in room 122 than the boys run to the luggage and get something.

,,oh I must talk one think. can I talk he us secret think?"us manager ask to  us .

,,yes!" the boy say together.

(wang junkai=wk wang yuan=wy yiyangqianxi =yyqx keite= k Y/n= M)

K:,,this 3 boys are singers from us entertainment. they are tfboys than you are the new tfgirl.
      The oldest called wang junkai.
(I look surprised.(Y/n))
WJ:(get the hand in the sky) You can call me xiao kai,junkai,karry or any way you like.

M: ok.

K:the second oldest called wang yuan.

wy: ( get  the hand in the sky) This me. You call call me er yuan, roy or any way you like.

M: ok wang yuan.

K:the youngest call Yi yang Qian xi

YYQX:This me.You can call me Qian xi, yang yang,Jackson or any you like.

M:ok.

K: . ,,(Y/N) I went in my room rest. I came later to look about you.

M: ok.(I say with me cute voice and then she go out with the interpreter.)