07

Past 2 days

Wangjunkai P.O.V

,, Wake up Y/n."I say with me soft voice.

,,Em...let me sleep." she say and turn around.

,,Come we have a surprise for you."I say.

,,A surprise?!? Where?!?" Y/n reply and jump to the sky.

,,Is it a surprise."I say

,,Ok if you try your clothes, eat you breakfast we can go but try this."I tell her and give her the uniform that her teacher gives it all.

,,Ok, go downstairs. i try this and come down. I went downstairs. " she say and I went downstairs.

10 minutes later

,,I finish we can go." Y/n say and ran to the door.

,,No , you have to eat breakfast and if you finish we can go." Yuanyuan say.

,,Ok!" she say and close the door and ran to eat her breakfast.

She is so cute if she will she her surprise.

5 minutes later

,,I'm finish! Can we go? "Y/n ask.

,, Yes we can go." Qianxi answer.

,, Ok lets go!" Y/n say and ran to the car.

,,Ey guys ran faster! I can't wait!" Y/N say.

,,okokokok!!"we reply and run faster.

We driving now 

,,whan we are here??"y/n ask curious.

,,in 5 minutes princess." I answer .
5 minutes later

,,We are there princess." Qian xi say.

,,Really??"Y/n say exciting.

Qian xi P.O.V

The car stop

Yeah, we are there.today I will ask her as she would be my girlfriend.i hope she say yes.we went out of the car and I take my hand in front if  (y/n) eyes because she distant saw something.we are in front of the bus where (y/n)'s class.i take my hand away and she saw her class. ,,you drive with you class to Phantasialand.this is your surprise.did you like it?" wangjunkai ask. ,,I really like it."she say happily and hug xiao Kai,me and wangyuann. Also she hugs us she ran to her friends. She is so cute if she smiles.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I'm so happy.i ran to my friends and I saw my classmates look like me.they have the same outfit who me.😊I'm today so happy.,, You all look like me or I look like you all." I say. ,, yes, because your manager gave it our teacher and our teacher gave it us.'' Sonja say. ,,Really? cool." I say. We went together in the bus and tfboys went in the black car which we drive to here.

Wang yuan P.O.V

I'm so happy that she likes her present. She is so cute if she is happy. I love her. What I love her?!?! Did I really love her? f*ck. What can I do that she falls in love with me. Did I ask her to be my girlfriend? Or not. What if my bros love her too?

We are here. We went out of the car and I first saw if I went out of the car was (Y/N).She is so cute. We went in the Phantasialand. ,,we make 4 groups. (Y/N),Sonja, alexa ,dilara,Joanna,roy, jackson and karry went with the manager. Yannik,mehmet,Ellen and kadije are a group. you follow me. Henrik,jendrik,Matthias,luca,jona,ben,philipp,arne and marlon are a group you follow mrs.funke. The last groupe is lisa,jharna,Hannah,iboo and cara. you follow mr.peuler. Ok, let's go we all meet at 15:00 by the Temple of the Night Hawk roller coaster." Mrs. rose say.(Y/N) teacher. ,,OK!!!" we all say. I'm so happy that we are with (Y/N) are a group.;, can we went to black mamba."Sonja asks.

,,yes

,,yes." The manager says. This is my chance, but before I can something xiao kai ask:,, Can we sit together (y/N)." he ask to (Y/N). ,,Yes, of course,but you have to know I little scared about this." She say. ,,no, problem .i will protect you." He say. I will protect her. Not Xiao Kai.no he love her too.what should I do.i wouldn't leave Her.I love you vet her so much.He take her hand. If we went on another roller coaster I will ask her first. We went in the black mamba. I sit with Jackson behind xiao kai and (Y/N). I saw that xiao kai hold (Y/N) hand.,,don't be scared I will by your side." Xiao kai say. I want say that to her.😫She look to xiao kai and smile. After that I saw (Y/N) hug xiao kai.,, thanks you that you by my side." She say. I will forever by your side now." Xiao kai say and smile and she smile back. My heart is hurting.why she smile back.

Yiyangqianxi P.O.V

I saw that xiao kai hold (Y/N) hand. it was hurting for me to see that she love with a another boy.i wouldn't that she love another boy.i would she love me. At the next what we do I would sit next to her. i will ask her.,, can we went in this ghost house?" alexa ask. ,, OK." All say. I went to the ghost house with alexa,Joanna,dilara,(Y/N),Sonja. Wangyuan doesn't come because he scary that and xiao kai doesn't come because he stay there with wangyuan, wangyuan doesn't would stay there alone. I stand behind of (y/N) and she say...

i hope you all like this story