Heaven, Hell and Earth (Prologue)

SOMEWHERE IN HEAVEN

   "Harzadel... My name is Har-za-del. Listen, I've been created for over a thousand years now and I'm still wingless.    Please tell me i can finally earn my wings, relying on halo transport isn't very convenient you know!." The Young Angel spoke as he stood in front of the fierce looking keeper.

  He finally had enough courage to find out the reason behind his stagnant low rank profile as an angel

  "Calm down Sir, This is all just protocol. Now what department do you belong to.."
Asked the keeper.

  Harzadel still not fazed by the build of the angel before him replied rudely

"Ugh! Guardianship! I'm a guardian angel"

"How many kids have you kept watch over since your creation... and the exact numbers please."

"FOR GOD SAKE!! .. "
This seemed to anger the keeper as he slammed his hands on the Golden table and stood up revealing his whole build

"DO NOT DARE USE HIS NAME IN VAIN!." He yelled, already reaching for his seal blade.

That obviously calmed down Harzadel who seemed less confident

"Okay, Sorry. Three children.. I've kept watch over three children.. Now am i eligible for an upgrade or not"

"NO!, you haven't done enough to earn wings.. You can only gain those after decades and centuries of devotion to heaven and earth so I'm sorry, you just have to work harder.....and exist longer.."

The Keeper added that last part with a smirk as he exposed his large black wings that looked like they had gone through histories of battles with evil forces judging from the scars on them. He looked like he was growing less and less fond of Harzadels presence.

  Harzadel, Sensing the growing anger in the keeper, decided to drop the whole issue and calmly exited the office.
   He was a thousand years old and has worked very hard in his department as a guardian, but even with all that, the Big man still hadn't bestowed upon him his wings and this led to his inquiry on the issue at the records office.

    As he was about to step into the main hall, he heard the sound of the trumpets of Apocalypse which immediately brought him back to reality..
  He quickly rushed towards the huge hall where all heavenly beings where to assemble and took hold of one of the cherubs who was in a far worse state of panic than himself.

   "WHY THE HELL ARE THEY SOUNDING THE TRUMPETS!! IT ISN'T THAT TIME YET" he asked

The Cherub who seemed less frightened at the sight of Harzadel replied,

"I really don't know Harza but it seems very important."
  Surprised at the fact that the little angel knew his name, he asked again.

      "How do you know my name?!"

"Never mind Harza, let's just get to the hall before Michael starts whining and ends up giving us a speech on what it takes to be a good angel."

  Not wanting to stay on the issue, He complied and kept on moving towards the hall to find out the reason behind the Sound of the trumpets.

A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE TRUMPETS WHERE BLOWN, AT THE SEAT OF SATAN'S THRONE.

"Beelzebub! Lilith! Azazel! have you prepared the rituals for the sealing at the battle ground?"