HELL.

Kolasi Kosmo (Hell World)

     Harzadel gazed around the Strange realm commonly known as Hell. He flapped his new makeshift wings slowly, looking around the incredibly hot environment and taking in the scenery and atmosphere of the Damaged world that he was in.

Hellfire, he thought. He wasn't that much surprised with the way it looked. In fact it was almost like he imagined it. The complete opposite of Heaven. The floor was lined with sharp thorns and blades, and there was literally fire and molten larva In every direction you looked at. There were soul piercing screams echoing off of the walls and coming from various directions..

  To sum it up, The whole place had an incredibly wicked air about it and normally would have made Harzadel tremble but he had already made up his mind not to let the thought of being in Hell bother him.
He was here to Retrieve the Crux key and hopefully find his friend, Astraniel, The Cherubim whom he already assumed was dead. Just the thought of the poor guy stabbed at his Conscience, especially since he never spoke a word about the little Angel or never asked Azazel about him. That made him feel even more horrible, but that was in the past he thought as he gripped his blade tighter and drifted forward. Flapping his wings ever so gently in order not to alert any Demons left around.

    Harzadel was in the first circle of Hell, The human Part and the least challenging of all the other parts. Human Souls that have already been bargained with between humans and Demons are usually Trapped here and tormented after the contract is done, that's mainly why it's known as the human part.

"Well i guess Azazel was telling the truth after all" He said to himself as he scanned the whole Area.

"There's no sign of any activity here, that is except for the constant wails of tormented souls."
So without thinking he gripped his blade and flew through the first circle heading for the next part of the world, the Angel saw no need in waiting for Xara and Lou Prophet especially since there was no Demon left at that part of Hell to cause them any trouble.

He stopped at a Huge metallic Gate after flying through the deserted area and carefully landed on the ground, making sure to avoid the numerous amount of thorns and sword edges sticking out. Carelessly walking on the ground was like walking on a sea of pointy knives.

  The huge gate obviously lead to the Second Circle and Harzadel knew this because of the Grotesque demon face carved into it

  The huge gate obviously lead to the Second Circle and Harzadel knew this because of the Grotesque demon face carved into it. Though this was his first time in Hell, he knew that after the first circle of Hell the next seven were represented by Fallen Angels, former angels that had fallen with Satanas, each placed at the various circles except the first, to keep watch over the earlier habitants and former rulers of Hell.

The Gate that stood before him had the Fallen Angel, Asmodeus' face engraved into it. A former Seraphim among the Angels, now a creature far worse than the Demons he had come to meet in Hell. He is the new prince and ruler of the Second Circle of Kolasi Kosmo (Hell). A title bestowed upon him after Satanas conquered the whole of Hell World.
There might just be a faint chance that he joined the army that went to Heaven with Satanas, Harzadel thought.