Before You Reach God.

Ourano Kosmo (Heaven World)

       "EKATO CHRYSES ALYSIDES (one hundred gold chains)"
       Over a Hundred sets of golden chains burst out of the ground and went straight towards Satanas. The fallen Angel swiftly parried the chains as they came at him with an unbelievable amount of speed.
Azazel, Beelzebub and the entire chained demon Horde watched from afar as the battle played out between the two incredibly powerful Angels.

    Immediately the chains stopped coming forth, Satanas spread out his wings and darted towards Peteros the keeper. The two had been battling it out for a while now, both trying to make the other submit or better yet, die.

     He went straight towards the Keeper, his wings spread out broad and wide. Peteros seeing this ,switched spaces to his back and caused a chain to burst out of the roof and grip his neck, forcefully yanking him high up towards the ceiling of the great Hall of Angels.

"Before you reach THEOS, you must get through me BRAT!."

Peteros spoke to the fallen Angel dangling on the roof like a chandelier.

   "This is what happens to a child who decides to become a brute. LOOK AT YOU and your pathetic excuse of an army. All bound in chains. You should have known better than to challenge Heaven.. "

                        "Peterosss...."

He still spoke calmly as he dangled on the roof. His tone, laced with every murderous intent he had for Humanity and Heaven.

"The age of angels like you has passed a long long time ago, beginning with the Death of Genesis, the first Angel. You are an old relic waiting to become part of the constellations just like She and many others like yourself have... I'm sorry but... You cannot defeat me.. "

"You Dare Mention her name to my face with such disrespect? I'll make you learn Some manners.

 Vasanistíria Alysída (Torture Chains)"

   Immediately he (Peteros) said the command, another set of chains burst out from four other sections, gripping Satanas hands and feet and stretching them apart. This caused his blade to drop to the floor.

   "F**K!! Enough of your stupid chain tricks

   "F**K!! Enough of your stupid chain tricks."
  Satanas took hold of the chains and caused Black Ice to form around the chains holding him. Peteros gripped his soul blade tight, ready for anything Satanas had.. Or so he thought.

  The fallen Angel pulled the chains binding him towards himself with all his strength, shattering them to bits and pieces. He did the same to the one wrapping his neck causing him to Land on the floor in the process.