Where Deceit Is The Norm.

New Limbo

"Spit it out right now or else I won't hesitate to set you on fire." Michael held Ralph by the neck, his whole body was set to Sun mode which gave him the winning edge over the other Arch Angel, he was definitely not in the mood for any games, especially after witnessing Trinadel get stabbed like that. He didn't understand it, but something about seeing the Sharp witted Angel get hurt infuriated him beyond control. Probably because she saved his life. Yeah, that had to be the reason he thought.

"Michael, let me go, I don't know what you are talking about."
Replied Raphael as if Micheal didn't Just watch him stab Trinadel and then rush at him.

"Look here boy, you know who I am right? Don't anger me or I'll set the Sun on you. Why are you going all around New Limbo, killing Angels and don't act like you don't remember doing any of it because I just watched you Stab Trina. At first you are all lightening rod and crazy and then I beat up your ass and you suddenly regain your senses. Bullshit!!"

He threw him downwards and at the same time attacked him midair with a barrage of punches until they both hit the ground.

" Speak!!!"

" Michael! I swear! I don't remember doing any of that! Please stop! Just hear me out first please"

Michael wasn't gonna stop, he raised up his blade and stated.

"Énkavma Psychí (soul burn)!!"

Raphael knew what was coming next. He knew the attack would set his soul on a joy ride through hell fire!!

"Stop Micheal! Let's listen to what he has to say!"

Michael slowly lowered his blade at the sound of Trinadels weakened voice. At least she wasn't dead, he thought.

"You still wanna hear this creep out after what he did to you.?"

"He saved us from the Voider didn't he? So let's hear him out first, before i rain down a million blades on his sorry ass for Stabing me"

Michael smirked at her reply, loving the action and anger in her tone.

He slowly rose up from Raphaels body. Raphael doing the same before speaking.

"Thank you Trinadel, I owe you my life"

" Just talk asshole, I didn't say that I've forgiven you yet "

Raphael nodded his head slowly then proceeded to speak.

" i don't know what happened to me really or why i would even wanna try and hurt you guys but i remember something weird from earlier that might help sort out some of this mess"
He paused for a while before continuing.

" when I got pulled into New Limbo, Gabriel was the first Angel i came across, or lemme say he found me. He told me that there was possibly a Traitor amongst us and he suspected you Michael! He said your over enthusiasm to fight the demons head on was what landed us all in this situation. Of course i didn't believe what he was saying even though it was sooooo hard not to trust the words of Gabriel, the new light since Lucifer. "

" So you mean Gabriel is close by? " asked Michael, not really giving a damn about the accusation.

" I don't think so, you see that's the thing. After Gabriel told me all that, we both encountered a strange Opponent, someone who wasn't sucked in with us Angels. We saw Lil... Agh my head! "

"Talk! who did you encounter!!"

"Lili... Aaaaggghhh guys i swear i don't know what's happening!! She came at me and did this thing aaaagggagh!!!
KATARAMENO ASTRAPI!! (Cursed lightning) "