Azazel, The Fallen

Harzadels P.O.V

   I watched as the two stared at each other, almost like they were waiting to see who would make the first move. That's when Azazel decided to break the silence.

"Wow Prophet, So you were the Human who captured those two idiots, Stolas and Orobas. I always new they were incompetent. Only the lowest of the low could let themselves get captured by a Human. The only thing that i find intriguing is the state in which they are in. Guns? Really?. "

I couldn't really grasp what was going on but it seemed like Azazel was referring to the guns with some sort of personality. Like they were once Demons or something! It was Lous turn to talk, and i couldn't help but notice the sly smile on his face as he began.

"I know, Crazy right? I mean what else do you expect from a genius like myself. You see, After capturing both demons, i separated them from their quite ugly bodies and placed them in these two highly advanced guns. The crazy thing is that placing them in here didn't only trap them in it but also gave these guns some cool abilities. Like for example Stolas the owl, makes missing a target impossible for this gun, i mean what with its 360 neck thing going on and Orobas the Demon stallion gives this gun such a brute force it could literally Pierce through anything."

I watched him as he spoke with pride over his achievement. However he came about those guns, it must have taken him a lot. He continued.

"The best part is that both abilities flow and mix with each other so that in the end I'm wielding two guns that are both unstoppable and unmissable.
Impressed are we?"

"okay enough gloating asshole."

THE HELL? was it just me or did one of the guns just speak. This was getting quite interesting

"We get it, you captured us and have made weapons out of us, now do we get some action out of this burnt Angel or what?"

It wasn't my imagination. It actually spoke. Okay things are getting quite confusing. I took a good look at Xara to see her staring at the whole thing with wide eyes. She was pretty strong for a human. I expected her to have passed out by now over all the Supernatural activities that were being thrown at her.

"You couldn't just stay quite Stolas, could you?... Its a good thing Orobas is less chatty." said Lou Prophet, referring it to the gun in his right hand.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah whatever let's get this fight started already, it's been long since I tasted angel blood. A fallen or not, I'll take what i get."

"Alright." replied Lou Prophet!
"You heard the demon. We doing this or what?"

I really couldn't put my finger on it, but something was definitely fishy about the way these two were acting. I made up my mind and quietly made my way out of the car earning myself a glare from Xara.

"What do you think you are doing. Can't you read the danger signs pointing at that dark angel."

"look, something doesn't just feel right. I'm pretty sure if Azazel was serious about attacking us he would have done so the minute he was through with the BEHEMOTH!."

"Even so, why are you butting in. Just let Lou handle it."
She said back to me in a kind of Loud whispery tone.
I didn't even bother to reply as i completely stepped out of the car and kept a good distance between Lou and I and watched the whole scene play out.

   All of a sudden, almost like a gust of black smoke, Azazel rushed towards Lou with his awoken blade pointing directly at him ready to pierce through like he did to the BEHEMOTH earlier on. But to my surprise Lou was just as fast. Infact i wasn't that much surprised again seeing as he took down a BEHEMOTH all by himself.