On The RUN - BEHEMOTH

Harzadels P.O.V

 How did Lou Prophet find us. I was supposed to find him not him finding us. And why don't i even recognize him, maybe i haven't really seen him that much, but Lou Prophet is a pretty popular name among us Angels, so don't blame me for being surprised. Plus i don't really like him, his got way too many privileges for a human.

"Uhm are you done brooding genius?" That was Xara speaking. And like i said earlier, she looked pissed.

"You almost got the both of us killed moron. That huge monstrous thing chasing after us couldn't have found us if you hadn't been giving off so much 'Pure energy'." she said that last part in a mocking tone.

"Worse part was that i couldn't even pull my hands away cause you were gripping them so frigging tight, I mean at least let me escape if you aren't too kin on living and surviving this fucked up ordeal."

This Bitch. I haven't used that derogatory human word before in my life but the damn thing just came to my mind as i stared at the incredibly ungrateful girl.

"Wait a minute, are you seriously blaming me, when it was your dumb request to locate your dad that put me in that situation in the first and maybe i should have remembered that an angel gives off a huge amount of energy while in Astral Plane, but still i did everything for you. Did you know how much it Hurt being in that state? With you continuously tugging at my mind strings from the physical plane."

"I did that because i was trying to save both of us you Assho..." I didn't let her complete the whole statement before yelling

"AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND YOUR DAD YOU DAD DAMN IT!"

Now, that stung her, seeing as her eyes got sorta teary. I felt bad for yelling at her but i was too frustrated, this was just such a mess. Did I mention that I've practically been unable to move my limbs since i got back in my body. It's some sorta dumb after effect of Astral Search especially when done by an amateur like me. And now the biggest problem, BEHEMOTH.
   How could Xara even be arguing with me while we where in such a situation. Worst part was that i was of no use without my limbs. We've been driving through the clustered up city, but the damn thing still spotted us, pretty determined to catch us and send us to hell.
     The car suddenly hit an object causing me to fall to the floor of the car in an awkward position that i couldn't recover from. The fact that I couldn't move my limbs was already beginning to Irritate me.

"I'm sorry." Xara said surprising me as she helped pull me back up to a regular seating position.

"I'm really sorry for the way i acted, it's just that this whole thing is just so frustrating. And then there's this ridiculous awkward looking Demon chasing after us, and I'm certain it's going to catch up to us soon."

I didn't expect her to apologize but now i felt bad for yelling at her. I mean, if you look at it, she's actually just a mere mortal who suddenly got thrust into a supernatural warfare along with many other innocents.
     I was about to apologize when all of a sudden the car got gripped from behind by BEHEMOTH and flung towards the sky. It didn't take long before Xara and I started screaming. But for some reason, Lou Prophet remained calm.

   We were still going upwards and Xara was still screaming when I started ranting in fear

"look I know about your reputation and all your journeys to and from hell but right now is not the time to put on a cool guy act. We are in a really bad situation and are..."    
   The next hit was a swish of its tail at my side of the car while we were still In the air, batting us like a baseball towards a dangerously huge rock . There was no way this car was gonna survive the impact, and we would most certainly lose Xara. But to my surprise, I felt the car bulk up in size as if it were putting up extra armor and with wide eyes i watched as we rammed straight into the rock smashing right through it and then landing on the ground, all in one piece at the other side of the shattered rock.