New Limbo, The Realm Of Darkness.

***This chapter is dedicated to ScottButcher my first and deepest critic.***

New Limbo

     The whole place had a Dark and eerie look as Michael floated through taking in his surroundings. He had gone into his Sun mode. A state whereby his whole body gets engulfed in flames similar to that of the Sun. He usually does it when fighting tough Enemies, but this time he did it so that he could navigate through the dark environment he got trapped in

"Damn you Luci, Damn you!."

He yelled frustratingly at the empty space

"I swear, you are going to feel the Full wrath of the Sun once i get out of this place."

If i get out of this place, he thought as he finally found a pile of shattered pillars which he rested upon at the same time leaving his blazing state.

"For all i know, I might remain here for the rest of eternity. Nothing to do, bored to death. There's even no freaking demon in here. Agh!, I can feel myself losing it right now, Hell, I'm talking to myself Already."

He kept quite again, trying to calm himself down.

"Okay Michael, breath, there's no way THEOS would sit idly and watch his Angels rot away in New Limbo. There's just no way. He always has a trick up his sleeves."

A....Trick? He thought as Harzadel crossed his mind.

"Oh no no no, Don't tell me that the Wingless Angel from earlier on, what's his name, Harzadel? is that trick. There's no way HE would actually leave our lives in the hands of such an Angel."

He looked on in amazement, wondering If he's analysis could be true.

That kid stands no chance against those demons, He thought after realising that his only hope of getting free rested on Harzadel.

He doesn't even have wings yet. His like a lion without teeth....or claws. No Use!.

"Damn, I give up. That kid isn't gonna last a day on Gi Kosmo (Earth world) not without wings at least "

He paused for a while then raised up his blade (the inferno) and stared at it hard.

"Inferno" He said to himself "The blade that never sleeps"

Maybe i should just end my misery by my own hands because i can't bear to suffer through eternity in this dark wastelan...

He got snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a loud sharp sound almost like something wailing come from behind him causing him to rise up immediately and look towards the direction. He gripped his blade in his hands and quickly flapped his wings, rising up into the air as he got a good look at the direction where the noise came from.

   The wailing sound slowly died out leaving only a very loud stomping sound.

He kept on struggling to make out what was causing the noise while he said to himself with obvious excitement,

"This just got a bit more interesting, maybe i wouldn't be bored to death after all."

He kept on flapping his wings as flames slowly engulfed Inferno(his blade). Tightening and loosening his grip on the blade continuously while tilting his head forward with anticipation, almost like a kid that couldn't wait to get her hands on her new toy.

     As a result of the darkness of the whole area, seeing was a problem but he was very sure there was a Demon approaching him. The sound didn't stop, it kept on approaching, until Michael noticed the big red eyes raging through the darkness. That's when he realized that the creature had not been walking, it seemed to have been creeping towards him.