A Reunion of Angels

New Limbo

Michael, Raphael, Trinadel and Scythia stood in a circle with their eyes closed and wings spread out wide. They were about to execute an incredibly dangerous action.
An Astral Search.

By now, each of them already knew about the fact that New Limbo was crawling with Voiders. Empty gigantic creatures formed out of the Void and emptiness of New Limbo. These deadly creatures have the ability to adapt to any attack or weapon used on them as long as they survive it. So the only two ways to put them down was by either reaping out their regeneration lobes or by complete obliteration.

What makes Voiders more intimidating is that they are attracted to pure energy or energy of any sort and because of the void from whence they came, they have an insatiable hunger for creatures or objects that put out such form of energy. In other words, Angels and a few humans (In-betweeners).

So, with all this going on, the Angels knew what they were getting into when Michael suggested an Astral Search. An Astral Search entails the giving out of excessive energy which makes them incredibly easy to spot by voiders.

"This is it" Michael spoke with his eyes still closed.

"Remember, Trinadel you search North, Raphael Southwards, Grim reaper (Scythia) you go Eastwards, while I'll go West. Don't forget to fall back immediately if you sense any danger on the physical plane. Contact as many Angels as possible and don't search too deep please. A lot of angels have gotten lost in the Astral plane before. So try and focus."

With that little talk, all four of them held hands and immediately fell into the Astral plane.

Michael didn't waste time as he darted westward, holding unto the faintest angel trail he could pick up.

Their Physical bodies were left unguarded and vulnerable which was a serious problem, but they had no other choice than to do this.

Trinadel was the first to spot an Angel. Two to be precise and she recognized them easily. Gloria and Hemmiel. They worked as guardian angels and had similar abilities. Turning terrible nightmares to sweet dreams and vice versa.
They aided in soothing the minds of humans when plagued by terrible dreams. But their abilities extended deeper than that as they could create life like versions of whatever they imagined.
Both of them had a thing going on.

Trinadel quickly contacted the pair by giving off a special signal only recognizable by Angels.

Next was Raphael who was searching Southwards and although it took him a while, he finally found one. Though he couldn't place his name but he knew him from the strategy department. A young Angel with an Ancient mind. He Quickly contacted the angel and moved on.

Scythia on the other hand, had no trouble finding other angels. She was already able to contact about eight angels, Including Primrose, Philip and Exodus.
Three angels who worked under her supervision in the Soul and Spirit department. They were masters when it came to magical matters but where not very good in combat asides from Exodus who was an expert fighter.

After contacting a good number of Angels, Scythia was about to fall back to the physical plane when she saw it. A scroll that looked similar to one of the five tied around Gabriel's waist. He never carried a Soul blade, just Five scrolls that no one ever got to read but him.

She wanted to grab it so badly but couldn't because of the state she was in. The scroll seemed to have been placed there on purpose. It was neatly rolled up and positioned with a strange sign drawn around it. Could this be Gabriel's doing? Was the New Light trying to warn us about something? All these thoughts went through her mind as she gazed down at the scroll.