The Fall of A Fallen Angel

Ourano Kosmo (Heaven World)

      Azazel had multiplied himself into six parts and impaled Satanas from behind.
He knew he (Satanas) was vulnerable and weaker after his battle with The Keeper. Azazel saw this as his opportunity to have his revenge and he took it.

At this point, he was looking into the cold and empty eyes of the one whom he had called master and lord for centuries. Is this it? he thought, could this be enough to finally kill Lucifer?.

        "Azazel, i ask again, Why?"

      He was speechless, Satanas words and glare, chilled him to his very core. Then for some reason, right then and there, his mind began to wonder to the past.
   The times when Heaven and Earth, including Hell were peaceful. When the great gulf treaty was still obeyed.
Everything was okay, nearly perfect. Until Satanas rebelled and took it all away. He took away the Peace, wrecked Heaven and worst of all, turned his sister into a mad, hate driven monster.
All these thoughts filled him with the courage he needed to speak.

"Why?... Why? Because you ruined everything!. You let yourself get corrupted. You fell too hard and dragged others along with you because you were too scared to fall alone."
He kept quiet for a while as the major reason behind his hate for Satanas boiled hot in his mind.

"But then you made the worst decision by Corrupting my.... "

             "Your Sister.."

Satanas finished his sentence for him, letting out a loud wicked laugh at the same time.

The Six blades were still deep in his body with Azazel and his clones holding them in a tight grip. Each blade sticking out the front of Satanas chest and stomach.

"But Azazel, I thought you loved me?. Did you not defy Theos to gain a place at my side?. Why such betrayal now?. Don't you realise that your sister made her own choice. Whatever Lilith did was not in any way my fault or my doing. "

          "Shut up!."

Beelzebub upon hearing that, attempted to strike Azazel but stopped after Satanas signalled him with a hand wave. He (Satanas) was gonna take care of this himself.

A thick coat of Ice came off of Satanas body and slowly covered the blades. Azazel didn't understand how the fallen Angel could still be standing after his intense battle with the keeper, talk less of having six swords inside him.
Was his timing off?. Wasn't he strong enough to put down the king of Hell?.

Azazel, noticing the ice reaching his arms, quickly and forcefully pulled his blade out leaving his five replicas behind with their blades still in Satanas.

"Azazel, do you see now that you made a foolish decision to betray me. Choosing the worst place and the worst possible time "

"How?...Why? I stabbed you in the most vital points for an Angel. Six times at once"

"Don't you understand Azazel. I am the new god and you cannot just so easily put down a god."

By now, the five replicas of Azazel had been turned into ice statues with their blades still imbedded deep inside the fallen angel. He (Satanas) slowly pulled himself away from the blades, but no blood rushed out of him because of the amount of cold he was producing.
Azazel just stared on in confusion. He didn't plan things farther than this. Six blades to the heart from the back should have killed him, So why in the world was he still standing.

"I sense your surprise and confusion Azazel. Let me make things clearer for you"

Satanas took a few steps forward and then turned around so he was now facing Azazel and the remainder of the demon army and backing the door to THEOS throne room. The iced replicas of Azazel still stood with their blades now out in the open.