Earth, What Remains Of The Massacre

Harzadels P.O.V

       "AAGGH!" Okay, Okay, PAUSE Hey everyone, it's me, Harzadel, the angel without wings, falling to Earth, all alone, i think even i can see were this cliché is going but hey whatever, Just flow with it.

So I'm kinda like still falling because the path to Earth isn't really short and even though I'm not gonna die, it is still gonna Hurt a Freaking lot, Like God help that self loving asshole, Michael, that i don't break my Perfect nose.
     Okay, now back to the story "

  "This cannot be happening, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU JUST WORK"

  I keep hitting the damned machine to prevent myself from slamming into the ground as it approached more and more, but the stupid thing didn't seem to want to sync with me...So i did the first thing that came to mind and increased the intensity of the protective field surrounding me in order to reduce damage to my body (especially my nose) and then curled into a ball to prepare for the impact.... and BOOM.

    I tried my possible best to hold in the in coming cry of pain but failed woefully as i yelled like some human.

"AAGHH! DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!"..               "WHY?"

    I kinda directed that last one to the old man above. I mean why does this have to happen to me specifically.
  I'm the angel who has no freaking wings and still I'm the one who gets to crash down to Earth like some fallen Angel..
Oh and speaking of fallen Angels i think i better start heading to the convergence point seeing as i crashed a little far from it.
But my hip though... It really hurt.

As i stood up to my feet, i observed the area before me and took notice of what went down on Gods precious globe. The sight made my jaws drop.
  The whole place had been reduced to nothing, buildings on fire, Some crashed against one another, even the roads looked like they were flipped upside down.
You could think of a few beasts of Hell capable of doing that.
I myself, not minding the fact that I'm a guardian angel, could proudly say that I've fought and won against a few of them. Let's say a couple of Hell hound puppies.

    Trust me they are still incredibly large and dangerous even as puppies. Though i could still sense the presence of untainted souls, the amount this time around was drastically low. (human souls are considered untainted, including those who have committed some pretty bad things, while that of demons are seen as Tainted and impure).

"Some must be hiding around somewhere, i can still feel their essence"...

I pull my hoodie over my head in order not to draw the attention of any demons, whose presence by the way was very obvious.

  I could feel their Tainted essence everywhere around me and just like us angels, demons can also sense our presence and sometimes even faster, so i had to hurry and join the others before one of them discovered me.
But seeing as everything has been going so nicely and well for me today, i got spotted.

  I turned around immediately to see it charging straight at me.

   It was a bull type demon and had sharp extra large horns, giant nose ring and all, but possessing the build of a human. It's eyes were blood shot and I could hear it yelling under it's breath as it kept on increasing it's pace towards me.

I watched calmly as it kept on charging and immediately it got close enough, i slowly faded out of its way causing it to slip right through me and ram it's head right into a sturdy Metal post. It yelled in pain.

   Angrily it turned around and started charging towards me in a much more incredible speed and since time wasn't something i had on my side, i knew i had to get this over with quickly. So as it approached, i switched spaces again and appeared Behind it, jumped towards the demon and drove my blade through it's hard back and immediately it started screaming and writhing in agony.