Stamina : A New Power Within.

Dedicated to Calliecature.

Kolasi Kosmo (Hell World)

                  *****Flashback*****

   "Puny thing. I'll make you regret entering my circle!."

       Asmodeus picked up Harzadel by the neck and rammed him into one of the pillars of his circle. The fallen angel stared deep into his eyes.

    "You young generation of Angels know nothing. You are just like sheep. All you can do is follow orders. You can't think for yourselves. Disgusting"

    He drove his corrupt soul blade deep into Harzadel repeatedly with a permanent smile on his face.

     By this time, Harzadel had lost all sense of his surrounding. The fallen Angel, Asmodeus was on a different power level from him. What the hell was he thinking. Resolution, what a joke. He was weak and that was it. There was nothing he could do against a fallen Angel on par with the likes of Gabriel and Rapheal. Asmodeus was just like Michael the Arch. Blessed with the attributes of fire, but not as strong.

   Harzadel coughed out blood as the corrupt soul blade went deep into him again and again.....and again.

            "Pl.. please.. stop!"

   "Aww poor angel. What happened to all that confidence you had a while ago. Was it all Just bravado?. A shameless display of false courage?"

      Harzadel was disoriented. This was just the second circle and he was already losing. There was no way he could save his brothers and sisters like this. Humanity was doomed and only Theos could come to his aid at this point.

      "ANGEL, YOU ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC!."

He took a few steps away from Harzadel, looking at the Angel with disgust.

"Is this how Theos makes them now? With Limited power. Cheap, weak, useless Angels. Heaven is certainly doomed!"

    Harzadel mustered up some courage to speak as he slowly regained some of his energy.

"You call us Sheep...and yet.. you and the other traitors blindly follow the ways of Satanas. "

"Angel, Satanas only works towards attaining true freedom.... That is all he has ever wanted. To know more about creation, to learn of the true purpose of the Universe. Satanas way, is the only way. "

     As the fallen angel spoke on about the reasons behind him following Satanas to rebel against Heaven, Harzadel felt something grip him hard and pull him forcefully into a different zone. His body was in Hell but his mind was in a different place entirely, an empty space and all he could see was darkness. Is this the work of Theos, he thought.

        "Who's there? Where am i?"

                Silence.

           "Answer me!"

   "Don't fret young one. It is only i, The Beginning"

The voice was like silk. Smooth and Pristine. It was filled with so much grace that it placed Harzadel into a whole new state of calmness and ease.

   "The beginning, what is that supposed to mean?"

The whole place, though unphysical, shook violently immediately Harzadel asked the question.