I'll make you a deal...

Break the Cycle is 1.5 views away from 20k! That's amazing! Thank you all so much for supporting this story and helping it get so far. It's my most popular story on this website and probably that I've written.

I said I wasn't going to...but I have written a sequel to Break the Cycle. Uh huh. Get excited! No, seriously, take a minute to get excited. I'll wait...

Okay. Now, I have recently done some organizing, putting my updates into dates in my calendar. I will start updating on Wednesdays again in FEBRUARY and, if I did everything right (which I did, trust me) the sequel to Break the Cycle will be released in early May of 2016.

WHAT?! THAT'S SO FAR AWAY! I know. So this is what we're gonna do...

If Break the Cycle can get to 20k views, I will you guys a SPECIAL SNEAK PREVIEW of the sequel. You guys would like that, wouldn't you? Yeah, you would.

There's no deadline, just get BTC up to 20k! Tell your friends to read the story, read it again, talk about it on social media; whatever we have to do to get it to 20k!

Unless you want to wait until May for the special sneak preview, of course. But who wants that?

20k for me, special sneak preview for you. Deal?

Spread the word!

xoxo, Scissorhands.