19 • Invite The Rain To Stay

A/N: la la la eye crINKLES BLEss us aLL

I don't know which ones taller out of Josh and Tyler, so I'm gonna make josh taller because that makes more sense, okay?

If you were curious, Dennis is something that I've always wanted to be called because I think the whole Dennis The Menace thing is absolutely hilarious, and, seeing as if my name was Dennis, I would be an even bigger douche than I am now, our antagonist was born.

Dennis, everyone. Behold.

Another thing, people with straightened hair will never be able to kiss in the rain.

Oh, and please forgive me if this actually sucks camel dick {{even tho camel dick is forever bomb}} because my dad got really tired and kind of pushed me down the stairs on accident, and my ankle hurts really badly and I'm exhausted {{which is why I should probably start the whole sleep thing}} and so this might not be very great. I'll go through it later and stuff, but don't expect a masterpiece of Joshler smut and/of fluff.

{{{{By the way, the last sentence above was not a hint of any kind. Lmao, horny ass people}} Just kidding. I love you all.}}}}

***

As soon as we finished our (this number is unknown, seeing as we played so many rounds) game of Decapitation, and I was sure I had somehow grown abs from how much laughing I had done, it was six, and he was leading me down to the bathroom I didn't even know was there, sitting quietly at the end of the hall, and telling me to hop onto the counter. Honestly, I was thoroughly confused until he set a first aid kit beside me, the contents rattling, and the events of earlier came flooding back to me.

"You didn't even tell me what happened, by the way," he started, eyebrows raised towards the ample amount of band aids and rubbing alcohol previously locked away inside of the white box. I've seen a lot of first aid kits during my high school years, mostly in Seattle, obviously, and I find it funny that they were almost always being opened for me.

"Were you expecting that information?" I asked, calm. "Because you never tell me anything."

He rolled his eyes lightly, shrugging as he moved back up to face me, and I was a few inches taller than him now, and his eyes were still that gorgeous shade even though there was bags under them that I hadn't really noticed until now. "I don't tell you things because they're some things that you don't really have to know."

"Well, I mean, I don't need to know, but it would be nice, Josh." I argued. "You could at least tell me why you hate Dennis so much."

He had a cotton ball in one of his hands and held it out to me, while he shook up the bottle of alcohol. "Wet that for me, will you?"

Sighing, I took it and turned around a bit, and I felt like I was messing with the sharp air by simply breathing. So I moved as swiftly as possible, eyes locked on the mirror. He was looking at the reflection of the both of us, too, and I swallowed deeply, feeling very under fire. But I just turned the faucet on and held the soft fabric under the water for a second, before giving it back to him.

"Thanks."

"You're going to avoid my question?"

"Just like you're avoiding mine?"

In frustration, I huffed, letting him push the cotton ball to the side of my face. So we sat in silence, while he cleaned the blood from my skin, and I somewhat hoped he would clear me of everything that made me find him so incredible. It was beginning to get stressful.