Appreciation

The amount of attention this story got still absolutely astonishes me. Like, how is this even real? I honestly have no idea, and I am so thankful to be able to have had this experience.

But writing has always been something I can do to control myself and to keep myself from getting too whatever, and I think everything's gonna be okay now. For the most part. And I will never stop telling you how amazing you all are, or how much I adore you, because it's literally 100% the truth. Thank you for making this such an amazing and beautiful thing for me to be able to do.

Thanks for being there for me when I was vomiting into someone else's yard and fucking wailing because I was so inhumanly alone, and my back was in so much pain from everything I could almost feel that I was holding, and when my shoulders were aching, and I wanted to dissipate.

Thanks for being there when I had to face my parents after knowing I had just smoked something, and having to drown myself in something to cover the smell.

Thanks for being there when idiot people ruined my life, and made me feel like shit about everything I've ever done, and convinced me of the fact that I am a terrible person.

Thanks for believing in my motherfucking writing, and this motherfucking story, and me. I mean, I'll never be able to express my appreciation in an adequate and sufficient way, and I am so sorry for that. But, I swear, you guys are the thing that has kept me alive, and there's no denying that.

This is such a heavy thing for me to close this out with, but, oh my god. You guys need to know that you saved my goddamn life. I don't know where I would be without Goner, and all of you.

And I'm aware of the fact that this story wasn't the best. It was a hot mess, with bad characters and a weird plot, and a lot of holes in it, and I'm sorry. But it saved my life, anyway.

And to those of you that told me that my writing helped you with your lives:

Do you understand how capable you are? You can grab your issues by the fucking horns, and fling them into the same river that Josh and Tyler constantly lived by, and start living your life. You are such a strong and inhumanly amazing person, and I just need you to know that, okay? I'll always be here. And, hopefully, so will you.