Break me like a promise...(One Direction FanFiction)

"Amelia" my best friend shouted when she came and sat next to me.

We were at lunch, me and Faith. We were waiting Harry, lily and Liam to come. We are very close friends. Well, actually with some of them I'm close enough.

"Faith please stop yelling, I'm right here" I said rubbing my ear. Her loud voice was still echoing. Yeah it was that loud!

"Oh okat, I just wanted to tell you that they are coming." she said with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Shut up." I said with a punch on her arm.

"Hey girls" Liam said when he and Lily sat opposite us. They are so cute together but the thing is that they are not. I know that they both have feelings for each other, but both of them don't want to tell yet. The skinny lovers.

"Hi." I said smiling at them and Faith just waved.

But my smile disappeared when I saw that he wasn't with them. I don't know what's his problem, but I have a bad feeling that maybe it's me.I know that he is my friend and he won't feel the same for me, but I can't stop these feelings.I looked at Faith who gave me a sympathetic look. It's like I'm an open book to her and she can always read my thoughts and my feelings.

"He said he'll come." Liam suddenly said.

"What?" I asked

"Harry, he said he'll come."

"I didn't ask you." I said trying to sound that I don't give a shit for him. But I do. I give lot's of shits for him actually.

"Yeah but-"

"But what?" I cut him off quickly.

"Amy, I have to tell you something later" Lily said with not a happy expression I can tell.

"And what's this?" I asked biting my sandwich which was in front of me.

"I told you later."

"Okay."

"oh I forgot to t-"

"Sorry guys, I had something to do" Harry said out of breath and sat next to Faith. His curly hair was a mess and his lips was swollen. I know exactly what was the 'something' that he was doing.

"Like what?snogging with girls" Liam said smiling

"You know me so well mate." he said with a wink causing Faith and Lily to roll their eyes. But I don't even want to see him. When these words escape from his mouth, my heart droped. This is the reason that I have to stop these feelings. He's not for me. But I am not for anyone. He's a player.

"Faith, you were telling something when Harry came, what's that?" Lily asked changing the subject. I'm sure she know what's going on with me now.

"Oh, it's nothing" she said.

"I'll see you later guys." I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Faith asked

"Out."

"Why?" the last person that I expected to talk to me, asked me

"Because, I want to" I said looking straight in his green eyes.

"Okat." he shrugged, like he doen't care. But who am I kidding, he doen't care about me and he never will.

"I'm coming too." Lily said and came with me.

When we went out of school, I let a deep sight to escape from my mouth. Why me?

"Amy you should forget about him" Lily said quietly.

"I know.... but I can't" I said without looking her.

"he's not good for you."

"I know. But maybe I'm just not good for anyone." I said turning my attention to my best friend.

"You know that it's not true. Amy you're beautiful."

"Not for him."

"So? you can find someone better"

"The thing is that and this 'someone' wouldn't like me."

"Shut up. You're really annoying when you talk like that for yourself."

"But it's true."

"No it's not! "

"Hopefully he doesn't know that I like him" I said looking down.

"Erm yeah , I have to tell you something about that" she said nervously

My eyes automatically widen. That can't be true.

"What?" I asked shocked.

*********************************************

This is my new fanfic, so tell me if you want me to continue.

I won't update big parts, so I'll update more often.Hope you like it :)xx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ily.♥

-Maria