Chapter 11.

~ Only know you've been high when you're feeling low 

Only hate the road when you're missing home 

Only know you love her when you let her go ~ Let Her Go, Passenger.

Chapter 11.

My hands, that were warped around Harry's torso, they were cold from the air which was hitting them with so much force. Actually I was all freezing.  I was only wearing a T-shirt with sweatpants. I didn't have the time to take a jacket with me because he couldn't wait to talk to me any other time.

Oh great I left my phone home too. Everything is just so wrong. I shouldn't be with him right now. He doesn't deserve me, like when he said that I'm not good for him.

Harry's P.O.V.

I could feel my heart beating faster, feeling her hands around me. Sometimes I drove a bit faster 'cause I know that she's afraid so she'd come closer to me.

"We're here." I said as I stopped my motorbike.

She quickly stood up and looked around her.

"Where?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around her. She was literally shivering.

"Come on, take this." I said as I took of my jacket, offering it to her. "We're at my lake house."

"I don't want your stupid jacket, and why are we here? Couldn't we talk at my house?" she asked louder this time.

"Take that. You're freezing." I said ignoring her last statement.

"No."

"Okay then." I said as I wrapped it around her shoulders. I thought that she would throw it away, but she didn't. It was just her stubborn side, that refuse to do anything that someone said.

"I want to go home." She said as she pulled her hands into the sleeves of my jacket, which made me smile.

"Follow me." I said and started to walk farther into the direction of the lake.

"Why are we here?" she asked as I could hear her footsteps behind me.

"That's my favourite place." I said and sat down on the grass. I like this place, the view, everything.

Amelia's P.O.V.

I hesitantly sat next to him. Well not exactly next to him, I managed to have a little distance between us. The truth is that it this was a beautiful place but I wanted to go home, really now.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked him as I wrapped his jacket tighter around me. I felt so good in it, so warm.

He was a little bit nervous I could tell. He was playing with his hands and his eyes were on the ground.

"So are you with Zayn now?" he asked which actually shocked me. Why does he care anyways?

"Are you kidding me? That's what you wanted so badly to ask me that you had to drag me here?" I asked. My voice getting louder and louder.

"Calm down." He said turning his attention to me now.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I said and I was ready to stand up but he quickly grab my hand and drag me down, luckily not with so much force that could have hurt me but this time I end up closer to him.

"I didn't finish. I just asked you a question." he said harshly.

"You're such a dick."

"And you're such a bitc-"