Chapter 13.

~ Does he tell you he loves you

When you least expect it

Does he flutter your heart

When he kisses your neck ~ DNA, Little Mix.

Chapter 13.

"Come on Faith, explain." I said when we both entered the her room.

After what happened with me and Zayn.We didn't tell anything to the others, yet. Also he doesn't know that I'm at Faith's 'cause he told me that he had something to do. I'm not going to regret that I said yes to him. I can't wait for Harry.It was a big mistake to go to talk to him. I can't get him out of my mind. Even when he kissed me. But maybe I can love Zayn more that Harry,  maybe he can make me actually happy. Anyway, now I'm with Faith and I'm going to know what's her problen with Louis. She can't act like that because nothing just happened. Obviously something really happened.

"Explain what?" she asked looking me with her confused big brown eyes that remind me of Zayn.

"What's wrong with you and Louis? "

"Nothing's wrong. " She answer quickly avoiding eye contact.

"You know I won't leave if you don't tell me."

"Amy nothing is wrong, really."

"Save the crap, and tell me the truth." I said which made her throw her arms up in frustration.

"I really hate you. " she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"I think I can get over it." I said dramatically putting my hands on my chest. "Okay seriously now. Why do you hate the guy-"

"I don't hate him." she instantly cut me of.

"Then why are you always so tensed when he is near you and you avoid to even look at him?" I asked her. She kept silent for a while before answering.

"I like him, okay?" she finally gave up.

"You like him? Like what?" I asked/shouted as my eyes grew wide. This is really exciting.

"Like what you think." she said looking down at her feet.

"Then why are you acting like that and don't talk to him?"

"Because everyone hate him, well actually used to. I know it's a really stupid excuse and I shouldn't  judge him without knowing him. But the fact that no one liked him made me feel like I should do the same, even if I really do like him. I'm so stupid and I regret it. He is a good guy I know with those beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous smile. It's just-"

"Hey hey calm down, breath. And yes you are stupid." I said. She was talking so fast and started to panic.

"I just felt so ashamed by looking him in the eyes.

"Faith you knew that I was talking to him and and that we are really good friends."

"You don't understand. I didn't want to have feeling for him.  I just thought that he was the wrong person."

"Reminds we of something. " I said with a sad chuckle but it seems like Faith hasn't noticed.

"I don't know what to do. " she said looking at me with sad eyes as well.

"Go talk to him instead of avoiding his eyes. Show him that you have an interest on him. That's all he need as well."

"Oka- Wait what do you mean?" she asked looking at me this time.

"Do what I told you and you'll see."

"But-

"Hey Faith do you kn- oh hi." Zayn said when he enter in the room.