Chapter 7.

~ I want to hide the truth 

I want to shelter you

But with the beast inside

There's nowhere we can't hide ~ Demons- Imagine Dragons.

Chapter 7.

Harry. He was in front of me with another girl this time. They were holding hands and when Harry saw that I was looking him, his smile grew bigger. That asshole.

"Can we leave?" I asked Niall and turned my head to look at him 'cause I know that if I didn't I would keep staring at him.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Please I just want to go home."

"Okay." he said unsure not knowing if he should ask me again what's going on, but I'm glad that he didn't. I don't want him to know about him. I know what he is going to do.

Why did I ever like someone like Harry? But the reason is that I can't take control of my feelings. I know that very deep inside he is a good guy but he don't want to show it. He can't understand that he hurt the girls who are with him 'cause they think that it is a relationship but for Harry it is only a game.

When we got into the house my mum and dad where there watching TV. We talked a little bit with them and then we both went to our room. I was already tired. I changed my clothes and took a shower before I collapsed on my comfy bed. I closed my eyes and without thinking about anything else I fell asleep.

*

The next morning I woke up late. You can see that I love sleeping. I saw that I had three missed calls from Faith so I decided that it'd be better to call her.

"You finally woke up?" she asked sarcastically.

"Shut up. Why did you call me?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You forgot that you'll come here today? My cousin will be here in two hour and guess who will take him from the airport?"

"You?"

"And you. So now take whatever you want and come to mine house okay?"

"Fine." I groaned and hung up.

I lazily got up from my bed and went trough to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I got back to my room again. I wore a pair of jean shorts and a shirt which said < Love The Way You Smile >. After that I brushed my long light brown hair and put a little bit make up with mascara. When I was finally ready I went downstairs where my mun was cooking. I told her that I'll be at Faith's today and she didn't have a problem with that. It's the first time that I'm doing it. Also Faith is the one who is almost everyday there.

After a few minutes I was outside Faith's house. I knock a few times and she opened the door with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hey" I said and I was ready to step in the house but she pull me back.

"What ar-"

"We are leaving now. He'll be here in few minutes." she cut me off.

"But you said in two hours."

"Sorry."

"You are so annoying when you act like that. It's the last time that I'm doing your favour." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Sorry, I didn't see what time it was when you called me."

"Okay okay. Let's go." I said and we both got into her car. I told her about what happened yesterday which she didn't like it at all and after that no one of us were talking. Just listening at the radio music until we arrived at the airport. We got inside and waiting a couple of minutes when I realise that I don't know anything about this guy.