Chapter 15.

** Guys my new fanfiction is up. It's called "Bad Girl." Please check it out and tell me what you think ;)x **

~ And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright

I'm just so tired to share my nights

I wanna cry and I wanna love

But all my tears have been used up 

On another love. ~ Another Love, Tom Odell.

Chapter 15.

Amelia's P.O.V

My phone hasn't stopped ringing,  but I really wasn't in the mood to talk to them. But now I done know what to do. Niall left after asking me million times if I was okay. I pick up my phone after it stopped and saw that I only missed the first two periods. Maybe I should go back. Harry is not the reason that I won't go to school. So after re-doing my make up I pick up my bag and went outside. I walked through the familiar road again. I was walking so fast that I didn't even realize when I was already in school.

It was empty which means that the period hasn't finished yet. I sat at the bench alone, starring at the clock it front of me.

When the loud sound of the bell rang all the doors were instantly opened and everyone were running out of the classes. I was waiting for a little more until I saw Zayn with his phone on his hands and a kind of nervous look on his face.

"Zayn." I said loudly walking faster to him. His head instantly snapped to my direction and his expression changed. 

"Amy." He said hugging me so tightly that I've never  been hugged before. " Where the hell were you?" He asked, his face still buried in the crook of my neck.

"I was home."

"And why didn't you answer your damn phone?" He said looking at me now.

"Erm, I just wasn't feeling good." I said the first thing that I thought, But it wasn't a lie actually.

"And are you okay now? Maybe you should go home, I'll go wit-"

"Zayn, baby I'm alright." I said giving him a warm smile which luckily stopped him to ask more questions about this subject. "Well, let's go and find Faith and the others because I'm sure that they're worried too."

As we started walking to the way outside,I felt Zayn's hand wrap around my waist which made my smile wider. 

"Where have you been?" a voice yelled from behimd me and make both of me and Zayn flince.

"Faith, calm down."

"Wh-"

"I was home." I said as she eyed me oddly, like she was sure that there is something else.

"Are you sure?" she asked stepping closer. Okay that's really freaking me out.

"Yeah, og course I'm sure." I said trying to not show any emotions. But I'm already sure that she knows that something is wrong.

"Okay guys lets go outside yeah? The others are already there." Zayn said and his hand find his place around my waist again. Faith maybe let it be from now but the questions will come soon.

After telling the same excuse to the other guys, we chatted for a little while before the bell rang, but I could see from the corner of my eyes, him with his friends acting like nothing has happened. Of course nothing has happened to him, I'm always the one who's hurt.

Actually the hours today passed really fast. Maybe I was just in my world most of the time.Me and Zayn are now walking hand in hand outside with our stuff, and I have to say that this really feels amazing. I like the connection of our hands.

"Amy, can I talk to you for a while?" I heard Faith's voice from behind me. Well that's deffinatly not good.

"Ehm sure." I said as Zayn nodded and walked few meters away from us.

"What happened today? And don't tell me the bullshit that you said to the others. Why did Harry came all frustrated to school. Is there something between you too that you haven't told me?" She asked and her face were copletely serious which scrared me even more. Something between me and Harry? Harry is mad? What the fuck?

"I-I don't know what ar-"

"Amelia."She said a little louder. Even Zayn turned to look at us.

"Okay fine. I was walking to school when he came and asked me why I'm with Zayn after what he had said to me. Then he said that I'm nothing and he shouldn't that he didn't mean anything, that I don't mean anything to him." I said out of breath as I could feel  the tears rushing back. Faith was now the one who was looking at me with wide eyes.

"What have he said-"

"That bastard." Zayn voice were now heard loud as I noticed that he was standing with clenched fist next to me.

"Zayn." I said trying to reach him hand but he push it away from me within seconds he was running outside. Me and Faith instatly followed him, what the hell is going on.

"How dare you." Zayn yelled pushing harry back, which made me lose him balance. My eyes have never been so wide before. This can't be happening.

"What th-"

"Who gave you the fucking right to talk to her like that?" he said as Harry has now the same ecpresion as Zayn.

"Zayn stop it." I said puting my hand in front of his chest and pushed him back a little. I don't want that to happen. Harry is nothing to care about. But Zayn pushed my hand back down.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" Harry said coming closer to Zayn.

"I'm her boyfriend. Do you understand that?" He spat into his face. This was the moment when he looked at me, his eyes emotionless. His green eyes were so dark. He was just looking at me and I don't know the reason why I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

*

*

*

*

*

**********************

I know guys that I haven't updated from a while but I was really busy. I'm sorryyyyy. xx

I hope you like this chapter even if it's short. I'll try to make the longer. 

Pleaseee go and check my new fanfiction. I really need your opinion.

twitter- Maria_Tld

instagram- maria98ts

kik- MariaTs_

ILYSM ♥

-Maria xxxxxxxx