Chapter 12.

~ My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made

And it haunts me every time I close my eyes ~  When I Was Your Man, Bruno Mars.

Chapter 12.

"Where have you been?" my brother shouted when I closed the front door behind me.

"Geez Niall, you scared me. Why are you shouting?" I asked calmer than he did as I aprouched him in the living room.

"I scared you? Then what do I have to say for myself?  I came here after you text me and you were missing, and the front door was open as well. I was calling you all the time but you didn't answer your phone?"

"Niall! Niall calm down." I said placing my hands on his shoulders. He was shouting and his facen was a deep shade of red.

"Where have you been?" He asked again but calmer this time.

"Erm, I was out for a walk." I lied to him. I couldn't just tell him that Harry dragged me with him 'cause I know that he'd be furious.

"But it's too late?"

"I know, but I was bored so I decided to go out for a little and I forgot to take my phone with me."

"And you were alone?" he asked raising his eyebrow as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeah, of caurse I was alone."

"Oh really? Then who's jacket is this?" he asked.

I stood frozen in front of him. I forgot that I was still wearing Harry's jacket and I really didn't know what to say.

"Erm..It's mine." I said the first thing that I thought.

"But it's huge for you." He said and he was looking me with this smirk that says 'do you really think that I'll believe the shit that you're telling me?'.

"So what?" I asked making my way upstairs with quick steps.

"Who was with you Amy?" he asked following me now.

"Goodnight Niall and stop being so overprotective." I said closing the door of my room behind me.

"We are not done little baby." He said as I heard his door shut as well.

Well, I'm in trouble!

*

I was on my way to school holding Harry's jacket in my hand, only for give it back to him. All night I was thinking about our talk. Did he really mean the promise that he'll change. But why? When he hug me I thought that I would die. This wasn't the same feeling that I had with Zayn.

When I reached school I wanted to meet Harry and give him his jacket so the girls wouldn't ask me about that.

"Harry. " I said when I saw the the back of his curly head.

"Hey Amy. " he said as he turned to my direction with a smile on his face.

"Your jacket. " I said handing it to him. I was trying to not look him in the eyes 'cause I know that I couldn't help but stare at him. At these beautiful eyes of his.

"Oh thanks." was the last thing that he said before I started to walk away from him.

"Are you alright? " I heard him asking louder for me to hear but I didn't answer. I just kept walking, a little bit faster that before.