Chapter 19.

~ Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall ~ Thousand Years, Christina Perri.

Chapter 19.

Amelia's P.O.V.

Watching Zayn coming closer to me and Harry made me even more scared. Why is everything so fucked up?

"What didn't you understand when I said leave her alone?" He said pushing Harry's hands away from my arms.

"Who said that I want to leave her alone?" Harry said with a playful smirk just to piss him off even more.

"She's mine do get that?" Zayn yelled. I quickly stood in front of him as both of them were really close.

"It's okay Zayn. Let's go." I said cupping him face into my hands. I know something like that happened the last time  when they both were arguing. But I really don't know what else to do. This wasn't supposed to end like that. I can here to make it clear to Harry that the kiss was nothing and both of us should forget about that. But I didn't know that Zayn would pop up from anywhere.

"Yeah Zayn go away with your girl, listen to her like tha good boyfriend you are." What the hell is he doing? My head automatically turned to him direction. Does he really want to start a fight right now? We're still at school and that's never going to happen.

"You know something? Maybe I'll do it because I really care about her." Listening this words coming out of Zayn's mouth warmed my heard but seeing Harry's face was worst. It was like this was the last he could take.

His lips were into a straight line and he was heavy breathing. I was waiting from him to do something crazy but hopefully he didn't.

"We'll see who really cares" Was the last thing that he said before leaving. I was stunned by that because by his action he seemed to explode.

"Why were you with him again?" Zayn asked when we were alone.

"I-I just wanted to tell him something." 

"Tell him what?"

"Zayn stop it. I had to talk to him, it's nothing important." I can't tell him, no way is that happening.

"If it's not then tell me." He shouted this time which really took me by surprise. I never thought that he would shout to me and specially at the school were everyone can hear.

"No. I don't asking you everyday what are you doing when we're not together, so please stop that." I remember that when we were going to school together he was always with his phone in his hands, I don't know if he was texting someone or waiting for something, but I never asked.

"That's because I don't do anything behind your back." He said getting more and more frustrated. His was looking at me with his now dark brown eyes, which showed no emotions.

"Okay then, give me your phone." I said sticking my hand out.

"What?"

"I said give me your phone and I'll tell you what I told to Harry." I know that I have to tell him, because he is my boyfriend and If I'd see him talking with another girl I would probably asked him what's going on. But imagine him being so mad that he is right not, knowing about the kiss too. I don't want to know what would happen.

"But my phone don't have to do anything with all of this."

"Well it seems that lately you've been spending more time with that than me, and if you really don't do anything behind you're back let me see." I said but he suddenly became nervous. How did that happen, I was the nervous one at the start and now we changed roles?

"Baby come'on, you trust me right?" He said as he approached me and he took both of my hands into him. How can his mood change so quickly.

"Yeah." I said staring into his eyes because I'm glad that it finished here, if he'd give me his phone I don't know how I was going to tell him.

He slowly cupped my face as his lips were already on mine. It was a slow passionate kiss and it was enough to make me forget about the things that happened.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"I fucking told you to not call me at this number" I said through the phone. When schoool finally ended I walked with Amy to her house and then I came to mine, well to Faith's. I don't want her to be suspicious for anything.

"Hey don't talk to me like that." The voice from the other line said.

"You're getting me troubles here."

"Well you're not picking up from the other number nor answering my texts."

"I'm busy, I can't talk to you all the time." I said as I was getting more pissed, everything can go really wrong with her here. 

"Well I'm not so it's your problem."  She said with a small laugh at the end of the sentence. She was always the problem in my life and she is something that I can't get off so easily.

"Well just don't call me or text me here again. I'll have the other phone with me from now."

"I know that you can't without me baby."

"Just do what I say okay?"

"Maybe." She said as she hung up.

I really don't know what to do with her. She is a big problem right now with Amy here.

But both of my girls don't know anything about each other. And I'm planning to keep that on this way. 

*

*

*

*

*

* * * * * * * * * * * ***

Sorry for the late update guy, I'm sorry.

Tell me what you think about this chapter please. and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10.000+ READS. I LOVE YOUUU.

I'm going to start writing the next chapter of my other fanfic ;)

instagram- maria98ts

twitter- Maria_Tld 

Ily ♥♥