Chapter 6.

~ Never break a sweat for the other guys.

When you come around I get paralyzed

And everytime I try to be myself

It comes out wrong like a cry for help ~ Demi Lovato, Heart Attack

Chapter 6

"Who's your cousin?" I asked her.

"Oh you'll see" she said smiling.

*

When the school ended ,me and the girls decided to go to my house for a bit. We didn't have something else to do and tomorrow was weekend so, that was the best for now.

 We've been talking about lots of things and of course Lily was talking about Liam. She is annoying sometimes when the only thing that she thinks is Liam. They should get together very soon.

"Hello girls." Niall said when we entered the house. He was laying on the couch watching TV.

"Hi" Lily and Faith said looking at him.

"Girls, come with me." I said when I saw that they weren't following me upstairs.

"Why don't you stay here?" Niall asked cheekily.

"Yeah, let's stay here." Faith said keep staring at him and he was smiling, apparently liking that the girls looking at him like that. Typical idiot.

"No. Now let's go." I said making all of them groan but the good thing is that they finaly followed me leaving Niall alone.

"Your brother is so hot." Lily said when we got into my room.

"Well... thanks.But don't you like Liam? i asked her.

"What?Yes I do."

"Yeah sure"

"Shut up." She said to me sticking her tongue out and I did the same, but Faith's ring tone was there to join us. She got out to answer it but when she came back she had a huge grin on her face.

"Wha-?"

"Niall said something to you, didn't he?" I unterapted Lily. I'm sure that this happened because her cheeks were bright red.

'Okay okay. Let's talk about something else." I said smiling.

"Do you think thst Liam'll look at someone like me?"

"Not again Lily, please." I said making her pout. Oh she's really cute when she does it.

"Girls do you want to come and stay at mines tomorrow?" Faith asked looking at us.

"Why?"

"I'd told you that my cousin will come tommorow, so I want you to stay with me. He'll stay here and it'll be good for him to have friends."

"And we have to stay there?"

"Yes. Please do it for me." she pleeded.

"Sorry Faith but I can't, I won't be there.My dad will have a dinner with his boss and he want me there." Lily said with sad eyes.

"Oh...What about you Amy?"

"Um okay. I'll come." I said 'cause I know that she really want this.Also she is always here for me when I need someone, so I have to do something too.

"Really? Thank you." she said and poke me at the shoulder playfully.

"But don't make me change my mind."

"Yeah yeah sure." she said smiling with Lily there to join her.

*

When the girls left I was there alone in my bedroom, just laying and listening music. I didn't want to think about what I was thinking but I couldn't stop it. I was thinking about Harry. That prick, who can't get out of my mind. The only thing that I would like to know is why does he hate me so much.  At least what'did I do?

"Amelia?" I heard a familiar voice coming from my door.

"Yes Niall?" I asked and turned around so now I can face him.

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"With you? Are you sure?" It has been a long time since he asked me to go out with him.

"yeah."

"But I don't know your friends."

"They won't be there. It's only us." he said smiling.

" Okay then. Let me just change." I said smiling as well and he got out of my room.

I quickly  changed and did a little bit my hair and make up. I  don't want to look like shit, who does?I got out and saw that Niall was waiting me outside so I quickly got to him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Where do you want?"

"Ice cream?"

"Okay" He said laughing and he moved his hand around my shoulders. He knows that ice cream is my weak spot. I can't live without it.

When we reached the ice cream shop, Niall brought me my favourite and I thanked his with a kiss on his cheek.

"Why are you mice to me bro?" I asked him licking my strawberry ice cream.

"I just care about my baby sister." he said messing a little with my hair but I quickly slapped his hand away.

"I'm not a baby."

"Yes you are."

"Niall you';re only two years older than me."

"Iy doesn't matter. You're still a baby."

"And you're still an idiot."

"Don't talk to me like that." he said with a fake pout.

""Okay okay." I said and kissed his pout between his eyebrows which made him laugh.

When we finished our ice cream we decided to go for another walk. But something really changed my mind. The view that was in front of me made me wanna go home as quick as possible.

*

*

*

*

*

*********************************************

Hellooooooo xx. How is everyone? Do you like this chapter, I know that it is a shot chapter but I'm sure that the next one will better.  Hope you like it♥

Also  I have and another fanfic with Zayn. Go and check it if you want and please tell me if you like it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

twitter- Maria_ Tld

instagram- tsakalidou_official

LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH ♥

-Maria xxxxxxxxxxx